Women, etc.

Norco Maniac

Is back!
well from what i gather either its coincidental or you should go with the guy, find a house where he'll be and settls down
i DID go with the guy. i packed up my life, my practice and my home in NSW to come to SA and bust my butt racing. a year later, i'm still jobless and exceedingly frustrated. he's good to me, he's supporting me both emotionally and financially, it's just a combo of me not being able to drive due to medical reasons, Adelaide being a ghetto where if you live in the northern suburbs you're on the dole, and not wanting to sell my house in NSW because it's sheltering my daughter who is at Uni.

we can't buy in the South because we can't borrow $300k+ and we can't live where we could possibly buy in the further North because he already drives an hour to work and i can't work in my field from here either. rent is a killer, it's cheaper to buy when even share houses within an hour's drive from the city are $250pw plus expenses.

Last edited:

Knut

Troll hunter
If you love your man Vi and he loves you equally, he doesn't care if you own a Porsche or a Puch. There aren't that many blokes around like him, for you. Just enjoy the workbench and the times in between. Have a trip on a paddle boat and live life.

Without the fucking cats.

Urban DH

Likes Bikes and Dirt
and just when you think surely thats it nothing can make this more fucked, she splits him and comes back after me, you've got TO BE FUCKING KIDDING??????????? my brain in exploding as to wha the fuck is going on! my "mate" can have her i dont want a thing to do with it, but really! THE FUCK IS GOING ON WITH THIS BITCH!!!!!! you really gotta wonder

Elbo

pesky scooter kids git off ma lawn
and just when you think surely thats it nothing can make this more fucked, she splits him and comes back after me, you've got TO BE FUCKING KIDDING??????????? my brain in exploding as to wha the fuck is going on! my "mate" can have her i dont want a thing to do with it, but really! THE FUCK IS GOING ON WITH THIS BITCH!!!!!! you really gotta wonder
Good attitude to have. What a Harpy, stay well away from that one. You're lucky you got out when you did.

Registered Nutcase

Likes Bikes and Dirt
It is simple... well mindbendingly complex actually, she wants a man, you got to chummy/not yourself around her, she got bored with what you changed into (she was intrestered in the guy you were when you met her) and bailed. Then you became a man again and she was like oops better be with you.

Well done man, and stay the fuck away from that!

The Duckmeister

Has a juicy midrange
It is simple... well mindbendingly complex actually, she wants a man, you got to chummy/not yourself around her, she got bored with what you changed into (she was intrestered in the guy you were when you met her) and bailed. Then you became a man again and she was like oops better be with you.

Well done man, and stay the fuck away from that!
+1. She'd quite probably do that again.... carry on like it's all hunky dory, then ditch you for another guy, then want you back again. Now that you're out, stay out & find someone worthwhile.

Urban DH

Likes Bikes and Dirt
+1. She'd quite probably do that again.... carry on like it's all hunky dory, then ditch you for another guy, then want you back again. Now that you're out, stay out & find someone worthwhile.
thats the plan stan! but for now my only love will be my holdens as i said, way cheaper was simpler!

MtbDjRidaSachaz66

Likes Dirt
Hey guys and gals (if there any on here), after some advice.

There's this beautiful girl I've met who goes to the same uni as me, and catches the train from the same station (going to try and catch her train now). She's from the Phillipines and she's got an awesome personality - one I'd kill for. However, I just recently got in to contact with an old friend from school and she is honestly the girl of my dreams - but it's just so depressing that I hardly ever see her (once a week on the bus sometimes and she goes to a different uni) and I can't justify whether to go for the girl I just met or the one from school...

Hmmmmm

Registered Nutcase

Likes Bikes and Dirt

There's this beautiful girl I've met who goes to the same uni as me, and catches the train from the same station (going to try and catch her train now). She's from the Phillipines and she's got an awesome personality - one I'd kill for. However, I just recently got in to contact with an old friend from school and she is honestly the girl of my dreams - but it's just so depressing that I hardly ever see her (once a week on the bus sometimes and she goes to a different uni) and I can't justify whether to go for the girl I just met or the one from school...

Hmmmmm

Just date both of them CASUALLY. Work out which one you want and kick the otherone to the curb.

Hmmmmm
A mate once went for the girl of his dreams. The one he would do anyting for. He managed to end up in a relationship with her but, once he was, he saw that she wasn't all that he thought she was. It's not like she was a horrible person, but he'd just put her on too high of a pedastool and it turned out for the worse.

It's probably not the best of help, but it'll give you something to think about...