Won’t you be my neighbour....

moorey

call me Mia
The block adjoining mine near Buninyong Vic is up for sale. Great bike trails all around, over 20 acres, pretty well priced. Won’t some MTBer save me from townie tree changers who will complain about rattling oranges?

moorey

call me Mia
Neighbour cleared the trees for the house sight, unfortunately his situation changed, and has to sell. Top bloke. MTB rider :(

moorey

call me Mia
Got someone coming to look at our house tomorrow and in need of a sea change. Unfortunately for me Ballarat is off the wife's radar for the whole "too cold" thing

But you know, the high country is ok because at least it snows when it's cold
Ample firewood. Snows here most years. Just sayin.

Save you a lot of travelling..

Last edited:

Boom King

downloaded a pic of moorey's bruised arse
The block adjoining mine near Buninyong Vic is up for sale. Great bike trails all around, over 20 acres, pretty well priced. Won’t some MTBer save me from townie tree changers who will complain about rattling oranges?
Counts me out then.....

slider_phil

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I'll be show her the block anyway, it seriously fits a lot of our wants (rural living, close to city, mountain biking), plus we've got a bunch of friends in Ballarat as it is. It would be nice to be closer to home too rather than 5-6hrs away.

moorey

call me Mia
I'll be show her the block anyway, it seriously fits a lot of our wants (rural living, close to city, mountain biking), plus we've got a bunch of friends in Ballarat as it is. It would be nice to be closer to home too rather than 5-6hrs away.
Link just listed, it’s really only pics on the website at the moment.