Won’t you be my neighbour....

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Yep, high density all the way.
Maybe 2 towers and a bunch of terraces with a park and small shopping strip. Gotta get that loot...

A developer around here did a subdivision of some old spare land and pretty much doubled the size of the small town it's all in without any real increase to necessary infrastructure.

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
Maybe 2 towers and a bunch of terraces with a park and small shopping strip. Gotta get that loot...

A developer around here did a subdivision of some old spare land and pretty much doubled the size of the small town it's all in without any real increase to necessary infrastructure.
Have to go pretty high for ocean views.

slider_phil

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Sounds idyllic!

Got an offer on our place today that's the right number. Gave a tentative yes on condition of finance/building report yada yada. We don't even officially have our house on the market. We'd just been looking at buying in the past (12 months ago) and had the house valued by the realtor and he called yesterday out of the blue asking if he could show a family around as its right up their alley. But plan was to try and sell at the end of the year anyway so it just jumps us forwards a bit and takes the stress out of doing those small jobs around the house and actually going to market.

link1896

Mr Greenfield
loose definition that one.

Sounds idyllic!

Got an offer on our place today that's the right number. Gave a tentative yes on condition of finance/building report yada yada. We don't even officially have our house on the market. We'd just been looking at buying in the past (12 months ago) and had the house valued by the realtor and he called yesterday out of the blue asking if he could show a family around as its right up their alley. But plan was to try and sell at the end of the year anyway so it just jumps us forwards a bit and takes the stress out of doing those small jobs around the house and actually going to market.
in this climate, take whatever you can get.

"we", and I was not a willing participant in this "we", spent 6 months and 20K to fix up the house. Dropped 100K in value. house settled in late December 2018.

rangersac

Medically diagnosed OMS
loose definition that one.
in this climate, take whatever you can get.
"we", and I was not a willing participant in this "we", spent 6 months and 20K to fix up the house. Dropped 100K in value. house settled in late December 2018.
I feel your pain. We're in the process of selling at the moment, and have an offer on the table that is 15K less than what we are asking. Been on the market for over two months, and this is the only offer so far. 15K to me in the grand scheme of things, and with the market the way it is, is frankly small change. The minister for war and finance seems to think otherwise though....

creaky

XMAS Plumper
I feel your pain. We're in the process of selling at the moment, and have an offer on the table that is 15K less than what we are asking. Been on the market for over two months, and this is the only offer so far. 15K to me in the grand scheme of things, and with the market the way it is, is frankly small change. The minister for war and finance seems to think otherwise though....
Sell that fucker