Woot! New Ibis Ripley - Boom!

rockmoose

his flabber is totally gastered
Packaging matchy matchy is substandard thus far. I hope to see some improvement next term.

Sent from my SM-A205YN using Tapatalk

HamboCairns

Thanks for all the bananas
I bought Sam Hill Horizon Pros for my new bike. They feel very solid and my composites that you recommended me years ago are still working as new!

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
Not I. I’ll take heavy and functional and say. I’m yet to see a Shimano pedal that ticks the second box satisfactorily :p
XT’s are the benchmark for all pedals, both clipless and flats. They just keep bloody going. I ran clipless so long because XT’s outlasted every flat pedal I’d bought (except some fly ruben bmx ones) untill I picked up my vaults.
Bloody frustrating have a squeaky pedal with play on the spindle that’s 6months old, then you look at your 3 year old XT’s that are still smooth. Wtf pedal guys, make things that aren’t shit! (Except vaults. They also win now).

moorey

call me Mia
XT’s are the benchmark for all pedals, both clipless and flats. They just keep bloody going. I ran clipless so long because XT’s outlasted every flat pedal I’d bought (except some fly ruben bmx ones) untill I picked up my vaults.
Bloody frustrating have a squeaky pedal with play on the spindle that’s 6months old, then you look at your 3 year old XT’s that are still smooth. Wtf pedal guys, make things that aren’t shit! (Except vaults. They also win now).
Haven’t used the XT trails. They look unnecessarily thick and heavy for general use, and pins look pathetic stock. For me, I can’t see the benefits over cheaper, lighter options.

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
Haven’t used the XT trails. They look unnecessarily thick and heavy for general use, and pins look pathetic stock. For me, I can’t see the benefits over cheaper, lighter options.
Nope XT clipless trails is what I was referring to.
Those flats are meh at best.