Woot! New Ibis Ripley - Boom!

PJO

in me vL comy
And to think it all started when some pedals got together with a bottle cage. It's amazing what they can do with IVF these days!

mike14

Likes Bikes and Dirt
That's a glorious looking bike! I love the look of the Ripley and they are meant to be a lot of fun to ride.
Will be very interested to hear the ride report.

Scotty675

Cable thief
Sick trail man.
After watching your vid I'd try the bar mount shifter the grip side. I run an 11 speed shifter that way and is comfortable. May be different with the new 12 speed shifter but worth a try before pulling the trigger on a new one.

Minlak

custom titis
Sick trail man.
After watching your vid I'd try the bar mount shifter the grip side. I run an 11 speed shifter that way and is comfortable. May be different with the new 12 speed shifter but worth a try before pulling the trigger on a new one.
I was going to try this then decided I like the bars tidy anyway so already have shifter on the way :)

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Ahahahahahah I was ranting the other day cause I see all these people getting new bikes at FTR and their picture taken and this is my 4th bike from them and never a write up or a picture - guess I got to take it all back now :)
I know that feeling! A certain local retailer posts pics of their happy customers, even a few I've taken for them. Yet the times I've purchased from them I don't get the glory. I suspect I'm too ugly for there gram. Well done on making the cut for their blog.

Minlak

custom titis
One of my favourite RB bikes. God damn ibis, they knocked it out the park with the ripley.
Even taking the bike out of the equation - the build quality from the shop is simply first class - Cables and hoses trimmed to perfection - brakes bled perfectly - even the tubeless set up - it’s not even losing air - all my bikes lose air they always have it’s insane -
But ultimately soo happy with the Ripley I am truly in love with a bike again - I often walk past just to look at it.