working bee in the christmas holidays??

ecd08

Likes Dirt
me and josh button and sam collins and matty went up there on wednesday and was soooo epic in the mud. the road isnt too bad beside3s the rocks, all the ruts have sorta rounded themselves out and ecome a bit easier. the tracks on the other hand needs a lot of work (*sorry if its all sloshy) like all the berms are rooted now and the bottom berm where the pipe is still is so full, and the jumps are pretty good besides the stump jump where theres like 1/2 foot ofthe lip and the last jump has a masssive pile of hardpack base stuff has stuffed you from getting a decent jump in for the last one(not soggy though) and yeh jack off is really bad now, we all were rimming it all the way down there its that bad(yes i know many might say put your tyre pressures up but even matt wright was gettting them and he has road tyre pressures in his lol) but yeh just some general maintenance and shed be a ripper of a track again and back in her prime!!!!:cool:
catchya guys up there on sunday looks like the goods for the weather toooooo!!!!!!!!!!!

Pricey22

Squid
????????????

hey dozer , i can't come on sunday cause our only shovel broke and my nan won't lend me a matic due to she is building another farkin garden . one more thing , do u know when club champs are on ?

leftykonashred

Likes Bikes and Dirt
hey dozer , i can't come on sunday cause our only shovel broke and my nan won't lend me a matic due to she is building another farkin garden . one more thing , do u know when club champs are on ?
your point is people are going to take like 2 or 3 different tools i know i am ill lend you one

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
There will be tools for you to use if you can make it Pricey, see how you go.;)
The champs will be on when the road improves mate, we'll destroy the shuttle cars driving up that all day long...........

Pricey22

Squid
er

i won't be able to make it this time round but will go up there sum time and build. until then i'm focused on getting my new bike!

forbnmad1

Likes Bikes
weather looks good finally. ill be up there about 7ish ready to go. we can pile the tools in the back of the troopy for the trip up if i can put my bike somewhere. see ya's up there:cool:

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
Thanks for helping out today you lot. It is the biggest build crew that has ever graced the hill and you all chipped in and did a wonderful job. The new lines will wear in and we'll groom them to suit what we do. we'll plan another build day for next month and put some of the lines in that we spoke about. I am super keen to get a different line into Jack off so maybe think about some stuff and hit me with your ideas.
Thanks again guys, well done!

leftykonashred

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Yeah that was actually sick as.
Can't wait to properly hit up the new lines and ill definately be in for the next one.
Thanks Dozer mick and all the boys who helped out t'was super successful

cheers

Viv92

Eats Squid
Hey guys hows the shuttle road looking at the moment? Any chance it'll be good for the Australia day weekend? Still 4WD only?

Cheers,
Viv.

leftykonashred

Likes Bikes and Dirt
we went up a few months ago and it was pretty shabby but recently it has be not to bad you just have got to find the right line
and yeah if you don't have a 4wd no point going in my opinion.

Pm dozer he would have a better idea

ps the track is prime we had the working bee and it's sick now
some new lines so keep your eyes open on the first run down

cheers