Working on the Sabbath

cokeonspecialtwodollars

Fartes of Portingale
Yeah had a chat with Summit and they're all out in Melbourne - I think Rowney have got rid of Devinci too as FTR no longer seems to stock them either. Hopefully another distributor will pick them up.. otherwise the Transition DJ looks pretty cool - especially given they have a "bigger" size for larger lads and lasses.
Cheers, if you ever look to get rid of yours hit me up.

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
Can confirm PBJ’s are awesome.

Bonus points for sliding dropouts and 4130 tubes.
Yeah I wasn't aware DJs came in anything other than steel prior to starting this adventure and was a little worried about compliance with this frame but so far so good (normally I'm steel over alloy anyday).

Other bonus is I may have discovered a potential pump track within 5km of my place so that'll probably need investigating tomorrow..

fatboyonabike

Captain oblivious
Yeah I wasn't aware DJs came in anything other than steel prior to starting this adventure and was a little worried about compliance with this frame but so far so good (normally I'm steel over alloy anyday).
just dropped a bundle of cash on one of these..apparently these were designed for the 25th anniversary of awesomeness from DMR
half built, brakes and drive yet to be fitted
Devinci bikes are rad, gotta love handmade stuff... I picked up run out model of a Hendrix for under $1k from Summit, absolute belter of a frame.

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
That's hot, wondering why I'm only seeing this now... and why the hell this frame didn't pop up when I was on the hunt for my last pump track frame. Don't suppose you know if they have any more @Asininedrivel?
Went into Summit yesterday and they've got one of these frames on display (if it's not the warrantied one I had). If you're still keen it might be worth giving them a call.