World Cup #1 - South Africa, - now with freecaster link.

ajay

^Once punched Jeff Kennett. Don't pick an e-fight
Nup - you have it arse about front, Ajay.

Mick in 2007 would not have gotten a top five here - he might have even struggled for a top ten. This track still does not suit him, but the things he has worked on for his return to racing like fitness and core strength meant he could cope better than he used to. I think he would have been stoked with a top five on Sunday, so he'll be bouncing off the walls with a top two because there are four or five riders who should have stomped this course (Peaty, Payet, Minaar (obviously), Matti, Atherton, Needles and Canals).
This is 2009. Im not going to argue with you over something so seemingly obvious.

Lukez0r

Likes Dirt
arghhhh!!! when are freecaster going to get it up and running...

when i go to:
http://freecaster.tv/mtb/1007122/uci-world-cup-09-pietermaritzburg-dh-top-5-men

i get some lame message about "the requested stream cannot be found"

if i click the event link (http://freecaster.tv/uci-mtb-world-cup-dh-4x-south-africa) i get a php error parser error.
"Due to some technical difficulties at the server storage, our videos can't be displayed correctly. We are working on resolving the problem and hope this inconvenience will be solved quickly."

HURRY UP!!

Lukez0r

Likes Dirt
Freecaster.tv videos are all back online now :) 4X mens was a good watch also. Saved those vids to my comp for future late night watch-age :D

d_j1

Likes Dirt
So were the top of the course cameras not working at all? I was under the impression that they were just down for live telecast. I wanna see race run footage of the top section. Damn it all.

elliotdhmcgeary

Likes Bikes and Dirt
So were the top of the course cameras not working at all? I was under the impression that they were just down for live telecast. I wanna see race run footage of the top section. Damn it all.
They didn't have any up there at all I believe, due to the whole 'being on the other side of the world' thing the logistics of getting so much equipment to SA proved pretty difficult - well, that's what I think was the problem.