World Cup 4x/DH # 5 - Maribor

dh1

Likes Dirt
fucking hell, I wish my computer didnt shit itself. The most coverage I saw was when peaty made thast mistake on the corner and then gee crash. I was wondering where the fuck hill was becasue they werent saying anything. then the final results board flashed up and saw hill second again. poor guy. though barel deserved that win.

points board should definetly open up a bit no hopefully.

No offence to mitch but I have never really taken much notice of him but hell he is really impressive congrats to him for sure

SO FUCKING PISSED. I HATE MY COMPUTER

Last edited:

jonjon86

Likes Dirt
Fabien = EPIC

You knew when he went through he'd be on the podium. Just never expected the win.

EXcellent work from Sam, and great result for Mitch as well. He should be chuffed with 9th.

mitcho

Likes Bikes
yeh rhys was pinning with a mistake and his little straight line insted of following the vally thing that was awsome

k3n!f

leaking out the other end
Great racing yet again.

I thought Hill had it at the split, but Barel must have pinned that bottom section! Congratulations to him, seems like he works pretty freaking hard to get the best results he can, especially after that nasty knee injury.

Congrats to all the Aussie/Kiwi riders for some great results.

Goodnight Farkers! Can't wait for the next round :)

Mugger

Senir oMermber
Great race, dissapointing with CK's result, didn't quite look to have it through the rock garden.

Good to see rhys pinning it, junior world champ?

Rider15

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Overall Standings:

1. Minnaar = 914 Points
2. Peaty = 853
3. Hill = 789
4. Gee = 776
5. Hannah = 723
6. LEOV = 551
7. FAIRCLOUGH = 482
8.BLENKINSOP = 476
9. SMITH Steve = 411
10. NEETHLING = 398

Sethius

Crashed out somewhere
hope Mick stays in the top 5 in his come back season, that's very promising for him. Hope it climbs into the top 3 actually.

Where did he come this round?

Maris

Likes Dirt
Thought Hill was going to smash this, but apparently according to Kintner's blog he had a big crash in practise in the rock garden and was in a fair bit of pain.

Massive comeback from the french god of mtb.

Even though i'm not the biggest Gee Atherton fan you've gotta feel for him, he seems to kill it in Qualifying but lucks out in his race run.

For Sam I hope it comes down to the last round in Schladming and this time he wins, purely for selfish reasons as i'll be there to witness it.

J

powley

Clever... and hetrosexual!
so happy for Rhys... such a pinner

bit disappointed for sam as he was going to make a hatrick at maribor

dh1

Likes Dirt
sam is slowly climbing up the ladder, will he make top? or is there even a chance? someone do the math.
he must be so pissd but, the 3rd time he has come 2nd