World Cup World Cup #6 - 4X Results - Mt Ste Anne

Ryan

Radministrator
I'd like to be the first to introduce (and congratulate) your 2009 4X World Cup Champion...Jared Graves! YYYYYEEEEEEEUUUUUWWWWW!

Ahem. Yes. So. 4X this afternoon in Mt Ste Anne and Toowoomba's favourite son Jared Graves took the win and (by my calculations at least) sewed up the Elite Mens 4X title with 2 rounds to go by giving himself a 305 point lead in the overall standings.

4X - Men Elite - Mt Ste Anne
1. AUS - Jared Graves
2. ESP - Rafael Alvarez De Lara Lucas
3. CZE - Tomas Slavik
4. SUI - Roger Rinderknecht

12. AUS - Randal Huntington

Men's Full Results

4X - Women Elite - Mt Ste Anne
1. NED - Anneke Beerten
2. GBR - Fionn Griffiths
3. RSA - Joanna Petterson
4. USA - Jill Kintner

7. AUS - Sarsha Huntington

Women's Full Results

Last edited:

edwin

Likes Bikes
Wow Graves smashed that season no one else evan looked like coming close to him for the overall

ronning

Likes Bikes
yeeeooow go Aussie.

Absolute domination. Bring on Canberra

He will have one person extra to deal with and that is x2 Jnr world BMX champ Sam Willoughby who is on the gas atm.

Must give props to Randall & Sarsha. Randalls best result in a WC?

jon55sey

Likes Dirt
yeeeooow go Aussie.

He will have one person extra to deal with and that is x2 Jnr world BMX champ Sam Willoughby who is on the gas atm.

Slammin Sam in the 4X Worlds team? He annihilated that Bmx worlds Final yesterday arve.

jwin

Likes Bikes
awesome results Jared - congratulations & good luck for Canberra - think it going to be your year ! :D

BB1

Likes Dirt
Awesome work to to Jared Graves, well deserved. And another thumbs up to Randal and Sarsha, great results and good to see them well in contention.

24alpha

mtbpicsonline.com
yeeeooow go Aussie.

Agreed. Props where props are due. I am praying to the mtb gods that Jared wins the World Champs and takes out the double. He deserves it! It's his year.:D

Mugger

Senir oMermber
Agreed. Props where props are due. I am praying to the mtb gods that Jared wins the World Champs and takes out the double. He deserves it! It's his year.:D
Am quite nervous about the world for Jared - when everyone believes it's his time something always seems to ruin it but he definitely deserves it.