World cup team changes rumor thread

Spike-X

Grumpy Old Sarah
Surely a broken collarbone?
It looks like she's broken something for sure.

A sensational win from Rachel capping off a perfect season. Is she the only rider to ever do that?

A hundred men racing, and they're showing them all? I'm off to bed.

hazza6542

Eats Squid
That's how you cross a finish line. Poor bugger that was brutal, hope he's alright.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Switch

huskier headed gent
Interesting coments last night that Rat boy was retiring due to wanting to reduce his carbon footprint.

hifiandmtb

Sphincter beanie
With all the travel, he's probably close to 100t CO2/annum individual.

I think I'm like 6t CO2/annum.

I guess he's decided that's an unacceptable way of running his life. Good on him, it's not going to change the world but he's not being a hypocrite.

tasty.dirt74

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Interesting coments last night that Rat boy was retiring due to wanting to reduce his carbon footprint.
That was an interesting comment .... I would not have thought many pro athletes would care enough about the environment to question their own footprint, and then give it all up to limit their impact on the earth.. Hat off to him.

Sent from something to something!

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
That was an interesting comment .... I would not have thought many pro athletes would care enough about the environment to question their own footprint, and then give it all up to limit their impact on the earth.. Hat off to him.
I reckon he's trolled the world and it's a big laugh. I know he's bailing on next season but as for that being the reason? I'm not so sure. I know for sure that he'll be doing his fair sahre of traveling still. ;)

ajay

^Once punched Jeff Kennett. Don't pick an e-fight
Yeah he showed real concern for the environment cutting laps on his 2 stroke.

tasty.dirt74

Likes Bikes and Dirt
who knows?

I reckon he's trolled the world and it's a big laugh. I know he's bailing on next season but as for that being the reason? I'm not so sure. I know for sure that he'll be doing his fair sahre of traveling still. ;)
Thats what some comments on other sites say.... It could be a red herring. After his injury last year, he started wearing body armour. Maybe a sign that the injury has scarred him mentally more than physically?