World cup team changes rumor thread

ajay

^Once punched Jeff Kennett. Don't pick an e-fight
14k and 8k for an s-works complete and frame respectively, if I recall correctly. I'm pretty sure that's more than a Yeti or SC.

foxpuppet

Eats Squid
2016 WC Team changes rumour thread...

14k and 8k for an s-works complete and frame respectively, if I recall correctly. I'm pretty sure that's more than a Yeti or SC.
What bikes are those prices for?

10.5k sworks enduro
11.5k sworks demo
12k sworks stumpy

Those models are top spec everything though, halve that for most models still with carbon frame but more modest build kit.

Last edited:

morticus

Likes Dirt
What bikes are those prices for?

10.5k sworks enduro
11.5k sworks demo
12k sworks stumpy

Those models are top spec everything though, halve that for most models still with carbon frame but more modest build kit.
Not top spec on the demo, still comes with a boxxer team. I mean FFS, you want top spec you gotta still upgrade it? The cost of this demo frame has increased by over 50% compared to the older shape. Specialized admitted this frame is easier to manufacture compared to the older model.

Anyways, Coastal crew have said that Norbz is leaving, but they are staying on with Specialized. Then to go with the news there is a vid of Norbz slaying on the new demo. If anything I would say they drop the CC and keep Norbz for the freeride comps that he competes in. How much money do you think specialized invest in making movies? or is this kinda cash just a drop in the ocean in comparison to the outlay for world cup teams?

Not a chance Gwin will be leaving the demo frame I'm sure

reptilemadness

Likes Dirt
Not top spec on the demo, still comes with a boxxer team. I mean FFS, you want top spec you gotta still upgrade it? The cost of this demo frame has increased by over 50% compared to the older shape. Specialized admitted this frame is easier to manufacture compared to the older model.

Anyways, Coastal crew have said that Norbz is leaving, but they are staying on with Specialized. Then to go with the news there is a vid of Norbz slaying on the new demo. If anything I would say they drop the CC and keep Norbz for the freeride comps that he competes in. How much money do you think specialized invest in making movies? or is this kinda cash just a drop in the ocean in comparison to the outlay for world cup teams?

Not a chance Gwin will be leaving the demo frame I'm sure
Dylan Dunkerton and Curtis Robinson are the two that handle the camera work for the CC. Norms didn't do any of it so it's much better them being together for the "making movies" part. Surely the cost for making those videos could have been in their contract, now they're just going to have to search elsewhere I guess.

nzblakis

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Going to try a massive curve ball here and is definiately only based on a hunch from reading previous (damn you TopperHarley) comments...

New GT factory team - Wyn Masters, Brook MacDonald & Aaron Gwin.