World cup team changes rumor thread

ajay

^Once punched Jeff Kennett. Don't pick an e-fight
Please, for the love of god, use some punctuation! Hahaha

heavyp

You heard it here first
Please, for the love of god, use some punctuation! Hahaha
I was actually going to comment under my quick iPhone story saying sorry for the paragraph with no puctuation, I was on set at the time and the last thing you want is to be caught on your phone while the cameras are rolling.

Once again my apologies.

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
I was actually going to comment under my quick iPhone story saying sorry for the paragraph with no puctuation, I was on set at the time and the last thing you want is to be caught on your phone while the cameras are rolling.

Once again my apologies.

Are you on Neighbours?

heavyp

You heard it here first
Are you on Neighbours?
No TV Commercial world, but ill let you know that they do film 2 episodes of Neighbours a day! Yep those actors literally get 2 takes to get it right as they're banging them out.

Anyways moving on :pop2:

Art Vanderlay

Hourly daily
No TV Commercial world, but ill let you know that they do film 2 episodes of Neighbours a day! Yep those actors literally get 2 takes to get it right as they're banging them out.

Anyways moving on :pop2:
Are you the brand power chick?? Sally Williams?

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
I tried my luck with two girls that were on Neighbours. Both times I was a little tipsy but full of confidence. I had one of them lean on me thinking I was funny and cute or whatever and one of her fucking jealous scrag bitch mates managed to talk her out of it. Not happy! The second was less successful, she giggled and chatted but the boyfriend arrived, he was a dweeb.

Are you the brand power chick?? Sally Williams?
I'd hit that!

You lads been watching Jack Moir's Instagram? Some sweet riding going on there.

Yarrahappinni

Likes Dirt
I'm thinking he's going to be the dark horse come race day, a year+ of being on the sideline will make a man hungry, and at WC level it comes to hunger for the win. Stay tuned to the Jack Moir channel.

Last edited:

ajay

^Once punched Jeff Kennett. Don't pick an e-fight

Once again my apologies.
Haha no stress. I just assumed you were excited :D

Yeah man, also noticed Dean Lucas on the team, was that announced?

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
To confirm an already suspected gig; Dean Lucas is on Intense teamed with Jack Moir and the official photos are doing the rounds. Those boys will be podium-ing this year, pinners. ;)
Yeah man, also noticed Dean Lucas on the team, was that announced?
It's kind of gone under the radar but the world has known for a few days now. I reckon it's a big deal and am stoked for the guy.

heavyp

You heard it here first
It's kind of gone under the radar but the world has known for a few days now. I reckon it's a big deal and am stoked for the guy.
Its just a shame that there wearing the ugliest looking helmets ever! Why didn't Troy Lee come to the table with the Palmer history and so on

NoFilter

Likes Dirt
Its just a shame that there wearing the ugliest looking helmets ever! Why didn't Troy Lee come to the table with the Palmer history and so on
Whatever the reasons are I don't mind, I like the look of it and it sets the team apart from every other high profile team on the circuit. Intense look to be very serious about this team and world cup racing, they believe they belong at the top. I can't wait to see this team rip it up this year it's going to be sick.

Last edited:

jbg

Likes Dirt
Yea good to see the Mondraker team looking strong for 2016
Emmeline is on the team but looks as if she is still recovering?? Good to see her back so soon.

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
KTM? Audi? Fly? So much junk was said and it came from sources in the media that claim to be reputable and surprise surprise! They now have egg on their face. I said it before, I'd be really pissed off at these outlets that try to get in first and break the news, headlines like "game changer" and "we can finally tell you" and "we've known this for ages" blah blah blah. Can it be written in a bro code somewhere that the athlete gets the big day to unveil his new plans?
Great for Gwin, great for YT and the team. He'll still be a force on that bike and will be taking the awesome entity that is YT; a solely gravity intended bike manufacturer to the top on the world cup downhill circuit. We're in for a treat me thinks! This season will be amazing!