worlds ugliest bike

PSYCHO-T

Likes Dirt
You annoy me, but lets not go into detail about that.

Full Magnesium frame, apparently could be flexed by hand.

Oh please tell me your not bad mouthing a kirk
Or i will eSlap you!

They are the sexiest bike (when built up with good, nice looking parts)

and they ride nice as,
my mate, kirky (on the forums Kirky ;) )
has one, and its so sexy

Last edited:

{ScarFace}

Likes Dirt
And of course, the bike that represents Australia's youth perfectly. The stupid, useless and overweight Surly Pugsley.

Luke_99

Likes Dirt
Thank you there is a space between thank and you. :)
Yer i thought id just give in and stop the fighting.

I thought you were going to stop talking.

take yourself and your girls bike off this thread it would be the best thing

Last edited:

spoozbucket

Likes Dirt
I know there is a newer thread but couldn't find it, saw this thing on here recently and couldn't believe a company could release a frame looking as bad as it does-

beejay

Likes Dirt
I know there is a newer thread but couldn't find it, saw this thing on here recently and couldn't believe a company could release a frame looking as bad as it does-

Agree. For a company that produces some damn sexy looking frames now, they sure hit every branch on the way down from the ugly tree a few years back.

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out

I had a 429 in a normal medium size, they looked pretty good.

But that is one fugly bike in XXL, must have been a big unit that owned it. They are 29" wheels, could nearly fit another wheel between the back wheel and seat.

yuley95

soft-arse Yuley is on the lifts again

The funny thing is, I have a mate with one of these in medium size with white fox forks, a 1x10 dricetrain, KS LEV dropper and crossmax st wheels and it looks great. Proportions are much better and is a great quality frame in the flesh.

Z

Zaf

Saw this rig browsing Facebook this morning. Absolute boner killer.

Z

Zaf

If bicycles give you 'boners' you aren't using the Internet properly.

And you need to get out more...
The boner was incidental to, not caused by, the browsing of bikes.
But that said, I'm sure my bikes would have sex with me if they could, and I would be powerless to their advances in such a world.

specci82

Likes Dirt
Shitbox cars... shitbox bikes.... and the sad thing is some people pay decent money for these shit heaps

HSVmountainbike.jpg