Worlds Ugliest Bike

that is the most messed up bike i've ever seen...
how is that simpler?? it doesnt look like it'd take alot to destroy it either :D
is that actually like on the market for sale? :|

Steve the dog

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I just dont understand it. the creator argues its construction is simpler than a conventional bike. mhmm..
.....what the farkin hell is wrong with who ever went to the extreme trouble to build such a monstrosoty! (if thats how you spell it:p)

Blythy

Likes Dirt
i'd have to say i could never buy any kona bike with that stupid giant swing arm at the top:

http://www.konabikes.co.uk/2008/stab/2008-stab-deluxe-big.jpg

not only do they look ugly but they looks like a fleet bike especially at thredbo.

i've always thought that they were ugly and there is no way i could buy an ugly bike no matter how good it was.
im with you 100% there mate...konas were always ugly to me...both the dualies and the hardtails...

GEOFF DOOM

Likes Dirt
i think perhaps its the word Kona. when you say it over and over you feel like you just can't get anywhere with it, and then you gag.
. . . but that could also be the repitition.

Fiffi

Likes Bikes
I dont know if anyone else has seen this, but on eaby a couple months back was a home made bike, it had two wheel drive (the front wheel also had a chain running to it), and there was not a single curve on the whole, it was the UGLIEST thing i have ever seen. It pains me that i didn't copy and paste a picture.