Worlds Ugliest Bike

harmonix1234

Eats Squid
Last edited:

Spanky_Ham

Porcinus Slappius
Are you joking? Those things are WIKED! Better than a ham in a lizards bumcrack.
Those bikes are truely well spiffy...... the pig would LURV that orange steam powered one.... and would grow a mustache just to ride it.....

s

p.s. JaReady.... Ham in a lizards bumcrack.... you almost owe the pig a new keyboard and large coffee for that one...

evObda2

Likes Bikes and Dirt

This bike can almost guarantee you’ll get the hole-shot out of the gate! I dont know what it is but i really want to ride that thing haha

Spotty

Likes Dirt
someones probably said this but what about the GT dhi, in my opinion, it looks a bit over the top
Anyone else??? (really, really sorry guys)

Its not ugly just different, but im sure it would look sweeeet in flesh.(moto style)

Last edited:

rone

Eats Squid
Hah. 9 grand for that unrideable sack of shit. Must be the 1 piece cranks and the quill stem that upped the value. :)

Quote from the ad " All Saint Side products are sold to the consumer with understanding that bicycles and parts are not RECOMMENDED to be used for long distance/intense commuting, road riding, riding for speed, tricks, stunts etc "