WORST briz urban thrash

peachy

Ripe 'n ready!
Hi guys...... i remember people talking about going for an urban ride on monday at 630 meeting at the ferry stop. it was the CRAPPIEST CRAP CRAP EVER..
i was expecting like 6 people atleast but only 4 turned up. i brought 3 people (including myself) and another dude turned up.... This is the story of the night....

6:30 - Met at river, introduced ourselves
6:31 - Forgot the names of people we just met
6:34 - One of the riders (eddie) gets a bad case of cramping
6:35 - Did one pretty cool set of stairs
6:40 - Some guy (forgot his name) tried to do a drop, he stacked and then made it several times cleanly. I looked at the drop and wanted to run like a big girl :oops: .
6:41 - i BEND MY F*&((*# PIECE OF S&*$ CHAIN RING :evil: . i still don't know HOW or WHERE i bent it, i just suddenly noticed my chain was clicking, then i looked down and i saw my picaso chain ring.
6:42 - Started walking home :shock:
7:00 - arrived home.

Well i hope your night was just as good as mine :lol: what did u guys end up doing monday night?

peachy

Ripe 'n ready!
ROFL - so you guys choose TV and Stonering funner than riding. funny funny, why don't u attach a mini tv to u're bike, get stoned AND ride. Then u'll have the 3 things u love. :lol:

peachy

Ripe 'n ready!
actually come to think of it - im glad no one came, cuz with my broken ring i couldn't have gone. and if people turned up they would be talking about how they had the best time... and then they will pay out this fat newb who bent his chainring......
oh well - maybe next time more people will come, and i will be prepared with a bashgaurd to avoid further problems with my chainring