POS Worst DH Bike Ever.

bmx

Likes Bikes and Dirt
This is my mate's abortion bike. It's made from free, or next to free parts.

I can't even give you a spec list. Forks are Drop Off's, haha.

The Funn stem is actually my girlfriend's, I don't know why he's put it on there. I'm away for work and cannot stop him.

Mind you, I bought a cracked 2010 Giant Glory, and my housemate's going to reweld and it and start building that up.

Mr Kurt

Likes Bikes and Dirt
That was you that bought that frame!

Aslong as it works! My mate has a $300 2006 Norco Shore. Made from hand-me-down parts from myself and another mate. And it works! Aslong as your out on the trails who cares what you ride ;) Plus, bikes are like drinks. They are much better when they're free.

bmx

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Oh yes, I jumped on that straight away.

It's funny because he works in a bike store and this is what he has. Haha. Once the Glory is welded he will kinda start building a better one. He's a BMXer so he only does this for fun. Rocks up to the DH track in skinny leg jeans, a flanno and a pair of Loteks whilest everyone else is in their DH PJ's.
Can't wait to see him turn everyone's heads when he clunks down the track on this, especially next to these two bikes (now the Yeti is a V10 with Boxxer WCs);

The M6 is so dialled. So light and fast. Normally has a Chris King hubbed wheelset, these are his "Wet Set". Dorado Pros, titanium everything, carbon bars, XTR brakes....smooth

nastylilweed

Likes Dirt
M6 love! I am spreading it...

Nothing better than seeing a dialed M6 with some goodies :) just got a Hadley & Mavic 823 tubeless wheelset for mine...

Clunker or not... Downhill is Downhill no matter what you ride.

its a 2001 norco team dh that was my first dh bike like everything aslong as it works ride it.

Attachments

Last edited: