Would you download a 5 or 10mb video of this weekends race?

Video Size?

• 10mb

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I wouldn't bother downloading any

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

josh

Likes Bikes and Dirt
5mb or 10mb?

Theres alot of difference in quality...and we realise alot of people wont want to spend 40-50mins dloading a 10mb video... (most people are on dial-up only)

But for mine, 10mb is alot better!

Ty is the man who is making a couple of little vids of fellcrag and tamworth i believe, and we will be hosting them for you all to enjoy :)

So vote away :D

Adi

It's my birthday!
It dosent matter what size it is, as long as it kicks ass :D.

Lol, I have downloaded like 3000 mb of MTB videos so far hehehehehe :D

josh

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Looks like Ty got some great footage from Sunday!

Cant wait to see the result of his hardcore standing out in the fat rain with his vid cam :)

lindsay

Likes Dirt
5mb would be better for me. A 10mb movie would be cool but seeing as i've only got one phone line and dial up with a sister it's hard to download something like that.

Ty

Eats Squid
ok i've finished editing up a quick vid of last weekends race, i'm made 2 different sized files, one 6 mb and the other 12, i'll let josh decide which one to post up, IMHO it's worth downloading the 12 mb version.

josh, how/where do you want me to post them up.

Ty

Eats Squid
and for anyone who saw me standing in the pouring rain like a gimp trying to get some good footage i can tell you this now, it so wasn't worth it.

blacky

Likes Dirt
ty you should have come over to the quick shade ,it was a bit dryer,not much but.were did you film,what parts off the track.

looking forward to the movie, going out to get some pop corn.

blacky :lol:

Ty

Eats Squid
Blacky, i got a bit of everything, but still not as much as i liked, i didn't have the music i wanted either, but it still shows bits from pretty much the entire track (i kinda did a top to bottom sequence) there is some of last race in there too, you can really see the difference in the clolour of the grass and trees, i'm gunna try and get some footage off some of they other guys who filmed and put together something really special.

Doogs

Likes Bikes
i saw some of the pics, (still dwnloading the 12mb) and the colour change is NUTS. that ridge, between the old start and the bus-stop, and it used to be just a little worn section of grass amongst brown grass, now is it a WORN trail amongst green lushness.
bring on the vid.
Ty made the castle race look like a freakin world cup, so this has got to be waay better
hehehe.

Doogs

Likes Bikes
i saw some of the pics, (still dwnloading the 12mb) and the colour change is NUTS. that ridge, between the old start and the bus-stop, and it used to be just a little worn section of grass amongst brown grass, now is it a WORN trail amongst green lushness.
bring on the vid.
Ty made the castle race look like a freakin world cup, so this has got to be waay better
hehehe.

josh

Likes Bikes and Dirt
if any of you havent got this badass vid, go to the front page, links on the right (id recommend the 18mb one)