Wow it's been a while

donthucktoflat

Eats Squid
Hello.

Haven't been round these parts for a while.

Have definitely been a bit distracted. Don't know if anyone remembered my last ride being stolen.. other life events have ended up in me having to fill my time with other things. These other things ended up being skiing every chance, moving back to the snow, spending every cent on chasing snow and skiing until this winter when I decided I need to spend a winter off the hill. (I live 45 Mins from mt hotham) having made this super responsible decision with my new fiance, I also decided I needed a new bike. Enter.. a whole lot of firsts.

First "trail" bike. First 29er. First carbon. First factory 1x. biggest tyres I've ever personally owned.

Came together to make a bike that descends better than my old dh comp. Climber better than anything ive ridden, more comfortable than a warm fire. The dream.

Anyway, I'm back on the bike. Stumpy comp carbon is a ripper. Stock as a rock right now but she will be getting all the tasty nice nice as time and money rolls on.

Happy trails, stoked to be pedaling again.

Attachments

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Awesome ! You should add a fatbike to your collection, would make for unforgettable epic's where you live.