Wsmtb 4hr stans notubes summer series 2010-11

itrance05

Likes Dirt
Well boys and girls here we are once again it's time to get your game on for the WSMTB 4hr Series,with Christmas just around the corner it's a good chance to catch up with mates for one last hit out for the year and what better way to do it than the 4hr series as the first one is the twilight.
So pump your tyres up and your mates,pick your team mates,or go solo if teams is not your style,it's only 4hrs..right.
Keep yours eyes peeled as our web master will have all the details up shortly.

Last edited:

BM Epic

Eats Squid
Well boys and girls here we are once again it's time to get your game on for the WSMTB 4hr Series,with Christmas just around the corner it's a good chance to catch up with mates for one last hit out for the year and what better way to do it than the 4hr series as the first one is the twilight.
So pumped your tyres up and your mates,pick your team mates,or go solo if teams is not your style,it's only 4hrs..right.
Keep yours eyes peeled as our web master will have all the details up shortly.
I'm ready big Jay, the Evo should love this series of races, the highlight of my summer!

Steve_N

Likes Dirt
The Blackmans boys gave me the heads up a couple of weeks...

Working the logistics and hope to be there...

ukalipt

Likes Dirt

Stan’s No Tubes Series
4 Hr Summer Enduro's 10-11'

WSMTB Club is proud to announce a new sponsor for this years Enduro Series Stans No Tubes from JetBlack Products. This year, like all previous years, each round will also be sponsored by local stores who always put in an amazing amount of effort to keep this series running. Massive thanks to all three stores, Panthers Cycles, Blackmans and BikeMinded as well as JetBlack Products and Stans NoTubes!

Round 1
Proudly Sponsored by Panthers Cycles [twighlight round]
Date: Saturday 4th December 2010.
Time: Racing commences 6pm - 10pm.
NOTE: lights [front and rear] will be essential for racing.
Enter earlier online because there are a limited no. of riders permitted at yellomundee.

Currently entries are only open for Round 1.
Entries for the other rounds will be open shortly.

Last edited:

wooste

Likes Bikes
This is looking like a good way to round off the years riding and keep all that hard earned fitness for next years 24hr. I'm working that day but I'll be there even if I miss blowing you all away at the start ha ha!!

Will BMEPIc be there, or will it be BMSTUMP?

BM Epic

Eats Squid
This is looking like a good way to round off the years riding and keep all that hard earned fitness for next years 24hr. I'm working that day but I'll be there even if I miss blowing you all away at the start ha ha!!

Will BMEPIc be there, or will it be BMSTUMP?
BmStump, cause of my wooden leg!:)

Australia

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I do suspect I will be made to pay for making up for 3 months of no booze, sugar, salt or fat in the six weeks since Solo Worlds... why do I go on these post 24 binges?????

spudatm

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I must say having had a chance to do a walk through the track today at trackwork Ive never seen the mundie so good all that rain and then a week of sun has left it quick. Cant wait untill next week

BM Epic

Eats Squid
grass cut,track looking good,should be a fun filled 4hr.
see you there:cool:
Sorry i couldnt be there Jay, didnt know it was on?..but it is certainly riding great at the moment, i will show you the Evo on saturday night, i have made modifications!:D

nayto

Likes Bikes
Might be a silly question but in regards to the lights, is it just your riding light on front and red one on the rear? Also, does anyone know if theres still spots available?

PrOd

Likes Dirt
Also, does anyone know if theres still spots available?
Is there actually a rider limit in place and what are the chances of this being filled? I'm currently overseas with work and probably won't be flying back into Sydney until the morning of the race. With this in mind when will entries close and will entries on the day be allowed?

spudatm

Likes Bikes and Dirt
The rider limit set by NPWS is 250. You can register on the day but as to wether there will be a spot for those wanting to enter on the day is hard to say. If you are definately riding Id enter online before hand to avoid dissapointment.