Wsmtb 4hr stans notubes summer series 2010-11

neil thompson

Likes Dirt
Track is sorted for this weekend,hopefully not too hot this weekend......can't wait!:D
What parts of the track are you using I hope not the big hills my legs hate walking up hill haha.
When is there going to be a class for over 50 to keep us of the lounge.:D

Cheers Neil

trailburner

Rocky Trail Entertainment
When is there going to be a class for over 50 to keep us of the lounge.:D

Cheers Neil
Hi Neil,
We are currently working on re-organising the categories for the MTB Grand Prix series this year. There will be the category you are asking for! Check out our website later today.
Cheers,
Martin

Gotta Ride!

Likes Dirt
Stans NoTubes Summer Series 2011

After a bit of fiddling around I managed to get the series results sorted.:)
If you altered your team name (or spelling of your name/team name) between rounds you may appear twice. If you would like your 2 results to merge together please PM me and I will sort it out.

Attachments

Australia

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Hi Neil,
We are currently working on re-organising the categories for the MTB Grand Prix series this year. There will be the category you are asking for! Check out our website later today.
Cheers,
Martin
How about a U/23 category to keep todays urban youth off drugs and out of gangs (and more importantly out of the fast peoples' category) :p (bust seriously, please?:))

-Andrew

Lorday

Eats Squid
How about a U/23 category to keep todays urban youth off drugs and out of gangs (and more importantly out of the fast peoples' category) :p (bust seriously, please?:))

-Andrew
+1. Maybe a criteria like: 'you MUST have a big night consuming alcohol prior to an event' to level the playing field.

Australia

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I got there at 6:20 just to be sure

Hot day - tough track - a good time was had by all

Perhaps not the best track to debut the Carbon Anthem - I'm still getting used to the squirelly front end

-Andrew

jeffandal

Likes Dirt
Dismall SS field.

So where were all the SS riders?? You are all soft!! :p
The hot weather is perfect for needing to drink beers afterwards.

ukalipt

Likes Dirt
^^^
Churchy and T-Man should have just ridden solo. that would have made up a full field of three!. They received nothing for there efforts today.

Peaking at 42º [on my garmin] Today's 4hr Summer Enduro race sponsored by Bikeminded + Jetblack Stans NoTubes was a "in the box" ride for most.
Congratulations to all riders who braved todays heat. It was epic. Results are now online. Overall point series results will be online shortly.

http://ow.ly/3ZN9h

Here's some footage from rounds 1 & 2
[video=vimeo;20123203]http://vimeo.com/20123203[/video]

Last edited:

neil thompson

Likes Dirt
The average temp was 35.2 that was so hard compaired to the other races for me.
The garmin scares me my ave heart rate was 163 compaired to last race 157 and did 10less km was it just me or is that normal for a hot day im 52.
I did my first race at this one last year impoved heaps this year
That to every on that helped ran perfect WELL DONE

If any one wants PRESO PICS send me your email no riding ones I was have to much I thinck fun.

Cheers Neil

ukalipt

Likes Dirt
Hey Neil.

Any pics of the presso would be greatly appreciated.
you can email them to webmaster[@]wsmtb.com

Its always great to hear how people improve each ride/year/race.
Congrats on making even one lap. It was pretty extreme out there today.

trailburner

Rocky Trail Entertainment
Thanks to all the busy hands at WSMTB for putting on the series. Team Rocky Trail really enjoyed it. Tough battle again with the Cupid Stunts. The series was decided on the last 500m and it was hard to sit there and watch for Adrian and me without being able to do anything :)

jeffandal

Likes Dirt
And a shame there wasn't any Stan's prizes given out considering they were the headline sponsor. Not to mention no representative from Jetblack at presentations. :(

hey, any news on the photos from the day? I saw a few photogs out and about on the trail but have no idea where to go about locating any.

Thanks
Ben