WSMTB 4X, Dual Slalom 3rd and DH 4th July 2010

wsmtbdhvp

NSWMTB, Western Sydney MTB
Little glitch last weekend but this weekend Saturday the 3rd at Kurrajong MTB Park club series Dual Slalom and 4X you can practice for the State Champs .
Sunday 4th club series downhill at Kurrajong MTB Park direction s on wsmtb.com
Start 9am both days

pinnin

Likes Dirt
Hey mate I was thinking of coming up this weekend.
Just wondering what time racing starts?
I havent been up there before and was wondering how much practice time there was.

Cheers

EDIT: Sorry I forgot to mention I was referring to sundays downhill

Last edited:

nlc8)

Western Sydney MTB Club
Had a great day today at Dual Slalom and 4X and the weather was good for it too, though still a tad cool for my liking :)

nicho

Sacré bleu!
hey thinking of coming over.
is there anywhere we can find info about the track maybe some pics of videos?

i heard it was cable toe up the hill?

whats the format for the race? two race runs? i looked up the wsmtb and i just couldn t find any relevant info.

thanks

nicho

nlc8)

Western Sydney MTB Club

whats the format for the race? two race runs? i looked up the wsmtb and i just couldn t find any relevant info.

thanks

nicho
hi
Yep they have a cable tow up the hill here is a picture from last years DS champs at Kurrajong
it'll give you a bit of an idea about how it works.
Nik

Attachments

nlc8)

Western Sydney MTB Club

thanks

nicho
Here's a couple of pictures (again from last year's state champs) that might give you a bit of an idea of the hill at kurrajong more photo's can be found at http://www.facebook.com/rockytrailentertainment#!/album.php?aid=98640&id=91921478923 on facebook rocky trail entertainment have a page on there where they put up photo's from the state rounds and all other races they host.

Attachments