WSMTB Club - 4 Hour Summer Enduro Series 09' - Round 3

ukalipt

Likes Dirt
Entries are now open online for the third and final round of the WSMTB Summer Enduro Series.
This round we are really happy to have a new sponsor Bikeminded who will be giving away all the prizes on the day.

If possible please enter online to help with a speedy rego process. much appreciated :cool:

see you there!

click here for more info

Last edited:

BM Epic

Eats Squid
Matt, can you put up trackwork day, should be able to come straight from work if it's saturday!

BT180

Max Pfaff
I was so keen for this third race, but I’ve been offered free tickets to a box at the UFC which is on the same day!

Not sure if it’s the right thing to do but I’m taking free booze and food over busting my gut for four hours in the heat. :D

itrance05

Likes Dirt
register online

just reminder if you were there last time then you will rememeber the line up for the people that didn't register on line"MASSIVE"
so register online if you can and tell your friends,it will make it heaps easier and quicker for you and for us,thanks guys and girls hope to see you all out there:D

nlc8)

Western Sydney MTB Club
register online

just reminder if you were there last time then you will rememeber the line up for the people that didn't register on line"MASSIVE"
so register online if you can and tell your friends,it will make it heaps easier and quicker for you and for us,thanks guys and girls hope to see you all out there:D
done! looking for to the race.:cool:

neil thompson

Likes Dirt
Im haveing my 2rd race XC I did Ourimbah D grade 1 lap the other week
See how many laps I can do and my sons trying some peddling his first XC see if he can beat his old man twice as fast DH
see if he can do twice the amount of laps haha
Could someone tell how long the loop is.

Cheers Neil :)

Antsonline

Likes Dirt
See how many laps I can do and my sons trying some peddling his first XC see if he can beat his old man twice as fast DH

Are you Yoda?

micallb

Likes Bikes

The loop will be about 6.5 -7.5 km probably.
The atmosphere is always pretty laid back and friendly at the wsmtb 4hr events.
Great oportunity for 1st timers and those wanting to try solo enduro for the 1st time.

Don't forget to register online before the day!

Makes the day much smoother for the club.......... go to WSMTB website to register.

dr_rob

Likes Dirt
The loop will be about 6.5 -7.5 km probably.
The atmosphere is always pretty laid back and friendly at the wsmtb 4hr events.
Great oportunity for 1st timers and those wanting to try solo enduro for the 1st time.

Don't forget to register online before the day!

Makes the day much smoother for the club.......... go to WSMTB website to register.
Rego'd online. Looking forward to it! Using this as a test of equipment, hydration, etc for Easter.

Will be on a SS 29er. Any advice for gearing? Currently running 32x19.

Note: "get off and push" is already my backup gear ratio.

scotta

Likes Dirt
Rego'd online. Looking forward to it! Using this as a test of equipment, hydration, etc for Easter.

Will be on a SS 29er. Any advice for gearing? Currently running 32x19.

Note: "get off and push" is already my backup gear ratio.
usally 32 with 17 or 18 on the 26 inch wheels is good for yellomundee.