WSMTB Clubby 6/3/11

Hew

Likes Dirt
Whos heading out to this on sunday?

Its going to be my first race in a few years! Thats if I can get the bike together in time. :)

chica

Likes Dirt
i'm heading out for my first ever club race!
will be interesting to see how i go and to see if i have picked the correct grade
weather looks pretty good for it as well, none of the humid conditions that were experienced during the Stans series

go to bed jessica

Likes Dirt
Well I reckon that if less than three of you blouse wearing sooks that ride SS turn up we should just call the catogory B grade and be done with it. Same goes for A grade incedentally.

cha_cha_

Likes Dirt
Well I reckon that if less than three of you blouse wearing sooks that ride SS turn up we should just call the catogory B grade and be done with it. Same goes for A grade incedentally.
from what i hear, lumley probably can't stay upright for the the hour or so that it would take him to win A so it'll probably be dave riding on his own.

can't make the singlespeeders ride with B though, they'll get upset when we beat them :p

{ScarFace}

Likes Dirt
I had planned to make this my first xc race but i won't be there. Is there a pretty good turn out for the D grade?

OzDirtCast

Likes Bikes
I'm gonna be there for D-grade and planning on racing the whole series this year... looking forward to getting into it!

BTW - 30% chance of less than 1mm rain and around 20-21 degrees the whole of the weekend should make for some great racing conditions

Last edited:

MrCove

South Shore Distribution
can't make the singlespeeders ride with B though, they'll get upset when we beat them :p
i wouldn't want anyone taking my last place spot in B
actually, i won't be racing (or riding at the same time there is a race on as i call it) working nights tonight and tomorrow

OzDirtCast

Likes Bikes
Great day for it today... Sorry though to all the d-graders who got to see me stack it on the first descent and shriek like a little girlie. Well done everyone!

MrCove

South Shore Distribution
biggest turn out ever for the U10's, 24 riders
thanks to the new U10's Sponsor, BikeMinded, for prizes, more good stuff to come

Hew

Likes Dirt
Hope it went well! I was stuck all day in the car driving back from Canberra.

Will build back up the single soon so I can join you boys in giving the B graders a run for their money at the next race. :)

notime

Likes Dirt
I am going to have a go on the SS tomorrow but start with the SS's this time. Last year I did one round on the SS but in C grade where I belong.
Had a good ride on the SS. Pretty happy with the ride despite loosing a full water bottle start of 3rd lap, could not find it anywhere on a sweep after the race.

chica

Likes Dirt
this was my first club race and I really enjoyed it. Good mix of up and down. The cooler months ahead will be nice to ride in.
Would be great to see more girls out there though. Come on girls come and join us for the next round on April 3!