WSMTB DH final club race for 2010

wsmtbdhvp

NSWMTB, Western Sydney MTB
I am assuming that the national 4X is not on this week end so seeing WSMTB are not supplying track and marshals to the 4X, lets finish the WSMTB 2010 season. So Dual Slalom and 4X at Sydney Olympic Park this Saturday starting 9am with Dual Slalom cost $15 or $30 with day licence.

Sunday at Pacific Park for downhill, practice start 9:00 am cost $50 with buses, trailers and medical. I have not contacted the trail gurus Dave and Joe yet but will try to get them to set a track on Saturday.

MtbDjRidaSachaz66

Likes Dirt
Hey, just out of curiosity, uh how come the race venue got changed for the dh race? Including many other race days whereas the race venue, was again, changed.
I'm not angry about the race venue being changed, just wanted to know. A riding mate made an assumption that kurrajong has closed permanently, and that just got me thinking.

hazza6542

Eats Squid
Yeah Sacha I was thinking that cos apparently there's been a few issues with land etc, hope not though.

G-Man

Likes Dirt
Yeah Sacha I was thinking that cos apparently there's been a few issues with land etc, hope not though.
G'day Boyz ..

You know the drill - no use thinking about it and comming up
with assumptions or random Heebee Jeebees - you know the horses , go to the source
and get it from the horses mouth IE : B00faloo or Pyley or even Myself if
all ellse fails ..

Kurrajong is still rockin out - just make sure you go throught the motions of
contacting the ladz b-4 you head up ..

Any hoo - Hazza where the hek have you been , and Nice racin on Sunday Sacha ..

Catch yas ..

G-man outy

P.S. Kurajong was off the cards for the weekend due to the original round being canned due to the nationals
at homebush on the same weekend..
then , the Nationals got canceled , but Steve had already cancelled Kurrajong ..
We need to give the Owners 2+ weeks notice for racing at the Kurrajong venue so with the timming
the round could not be held there with no prior booking ..

Hope that clears it up foe ya ladz ..

MtbDjRidaSachaz66

Likes Dirt
Hah yeah i went alright... i wish i had turned up earlier that way i would got more runs in. Next time then.
Know of any threads on here with photos of the race? I always seem to have trouble finding them.

hazza6542

Eats Squid
Ahh dude I haven't ridden since del rio man, ended up with doing some family shizz all day, pretty bummed out I missed the racing : (
Cheers for clearing that up Gman, was hoping it hadn't shut down!