WSMTB DH Round 1 - Del Rio 5/5/2013

Ride.Dirt.Wake.

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Hey everyone,

Great to see such a good turnout at Del Rio, I haven't seen that in a while. Submitting the story to TVS today, I've got a good feeling about it, but we'll have to see. Here's a bunch of photos anyway. Save/share these low-res watermarked copies however you like, if you'd like a print or digital copy of your photo send me a PM or comment here and I'll send you one to organise it.

All my photos are from the second race run, so I had one chance to get you- if you can't find one of your photos here, leave a comment and I'll try and find one for you!

Cheers.

Thanks for looking :)

whitey89

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Hey man, you got any of the guy in the TLD red/white/blue pj suit on a glory with fox 40s or the guy on a red TR450 with black shorts and a tld jersey?

(we were one after the other in the race runs)

Thanks

Ride.Dirt.Wake.

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Hey man, you got any of the guy in the TLD red/white/blue pj suit on a glory with fox 40s or the guy on a red TR450 with black shorts and a tld jersey?

(we were one after the other in the race runs)

Thanks
Hey dude, here's the best of what I got of you guys. Sorry, only had one race run of photography!

.dan.

Likes Dirt
Hey mate, have you got any of me? I was riding a black Banshee Legend with Dorado's, I was wearing a yellow, red and black TLD jersey with black shorts, Nukeproof knee pads and an Atlas neck brace.
Thanks.

Ride.Dirt.Wake.

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Hey mate, have you got any of me? I was riding a black Banshee Legend with Dorado's, I was wearing a yellow, red and black TLD jersey with black shorts, Nukeproof knee pads and an Atlas neck brace.
Thanks.
Here's one! Sorry it's a bit dark, the light levels were pretty low and made it hard. I wasn't originally planning on shooting the event, but got injured so I got the camera out. I'll be shooting full time at the state round, if you're going I'll get some sick shots!

Last edited: