WSMTB Rd 3 Pacific Park

hey there noodles.
how did ya go with your runs?
a blast of a day. and lots of cameras out an about!
went through your photobucet link but it kept making my explorer application quit. so, on the odd chance you got a pic of lil ol' 290. tit twood be appreciated!
cheers young bro.

marcus

Dan.

Farkin guerilla
hey there noodles.
how did ya go with your runs?
a blast of a day. and lots of cameras out an about!
went through your photobucet link but it kept making my explorer application quit. so, on the odd chance you got a pic of lil ol' 290. tit twood be appreciated!
cheers young bro.

marcus
I did crap i suck at those twisty tracks.

*morison*

Likes Dirt
Rider # 587
Wearing Black Kuringai Cycles jersey
661 Silver Helmet
On a Norco A-Line

would be much apretiated mate.

Also if we do want some professional photographs were do you get them from,
do i go through some guys pics and buy them from there or what.

Thanks.

Rider # 587
Wearing Black Kuringai Cycles jersey
661 Silver Helmet
On a Norco A-Line

would be much apretiated mate.

Also if we do want some professional photographs were do you get them from,
do i go through some guys pics and buy them from there or what.

Thanks.

Dude!!! Unicycler has kindly put all his pics up at http://s149.photobucket.com/albums/s44/danielcox92/
Look through and find the picture yourself..

As for the pro pics I'm not too sure. A guy was handing out his card and an order form on the day but i didn't bother getting one. Maybe someone else knows the details.

*morison*

Likes Dirt
Dude!!! Unicycler has kindly put all his pics up at http://s149.photobucket.com/albums/s44/danielcox92/
Look through and find the picture yourself..

As for the pro pics I'm not too sure. A guy was handing out his card and an order form on the day but i didn't bother getting one. Maybe someone else knows the details.
yer i know there vey good photos thanks unicycler and i got 2 good photos out of it, but as it was my first DH race i wouldnt mind a few pro photos as well.

fryzy

Likes Bikes
hey

giant ac 06 model i was wearing a light green top in the practise runs and in the acturall race i was wearing my black body armor and my number plate was 582 thanks