FOUND 120mm+ Forks

Rorschach

Didnt pay $250 for this custom title
Item: 120mm+ Suspension Forks, 29er, 110 Boost spacing, tapered steerer, 34mm, 51mm offset preferred
Price range/Willing to Pay: Around $500 depending on condition

Hi all
Looking for some forks to replace the standard RS 30 Silvers on my Trek XCal 8, looking to turn it into a 29er Roscoe. Have a new front wheel on order with 15x110mm Boost spacing

TIA

Last edited:

Rorschach

Gah. They’re 160 yari sorry. Can drop travel...but a lot or fork. Sorry.
Way more fork than I need, but cheers for looking!

Me trying not to recommend a Durolux with travel dropped to 120mm.
Ha, I spent some time on the Suntour webby the other night looking and there wasn't anything any better than the Z2s I'll be looking at if I go new

Rorschach

Not long enough if you haven't accepted the glory of Suntour's Durolux into your life!
But have a flirt with some other ideas and then let us know when you finally pull the trigger on a Durolux.

I'll keep any out for anything. I did have a set of Pike's with an MRP top cap assembly that fits the bill on everything except boost, so I'll hold onto them.
I toyed with the idea but they're way too much fork for me. When I drag myself up to your level, Durolux will be top of the list!
Until then, slumming it with some forks that won't snap my headtube clean off will have to do!

Nerf Herder

Wheel size expert
OffRoadBikesOnline will have a bunch of SID ULT non lock out coming ... mainly Black and some blues ...
29", Boost, 120mm ... not sure on post mount, I think its 160mm standard but not 100% sure. can confirm via email

email sales@ ...com.au ask for Al ... if interested.
I'll need to check landing dates and cross check availability vs frame sales.

If you have time ie can wait 3 or so weeks I have other options ... again email is best.
If you have even more time ... circa March, I'll have a bunch of other price points ... lining up our pre-orders both local and international.

Rorschach

OffRoadBikesOnline will have a bunch of SID ULT non lock out coming ... mainly Black and some blues ...
29", Boost, 120mm ... not sure on post mount, I think its 160mm standard but not 100% sure. can confirm via email

email sales@ ...com.au ask for Al ... if interested.
I'll need to check landing dates and cross check availability vs frame sales.

If you have time ie can wait 3 or so weeks I have other options ... again email is best.
If you have even more time ... circa March, I'll have a bunch of other price points ... lining up our pre-orders both local and international.
Cheers for that, I assume being SIDs they'll be pretty exxy? I was only looking at spending ~$500...