FOUND 120mm+ Forks

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
If you haven't already considered them, maybe try and track down a Fox 34 Rhythm or performance (not performance elite) fork. The Rhythms are a bit older so you might find a cheaper set and are a great alrounder trail fork. Not selling mine because they still work perfectly after 3 years (of neglect... :oops:). If it gets to the point you have to buy new, the Marz Z2 is basically the same thing IIRC, going to be way over budget obviously though...

Rorschach

Didnt pay $250 for this custom title
I have been looking for Rhythms on eBay and the like with no real luck. There is a new 120mm Z2 with a 44mm offset in Perth I’m interested in - my budget was for secondhand but new I’m prepared to go a bit higher

Daniel Hale

She fid, he fid, I fidn't
If you haven't already considered them, maybe try and track down a Fox 34 Rhythm or performance (not performance elite) fork. The Rhythms are a bit older so you might find a cheaper set and are a great alrounder trail fork. Not selling mine because they still work perfectly after 3 years (of neglect... :oops:).
unfortunately people have cottoned on seen 700-800 asked for said forks, i got a pair from germany for 250 landed about 2.5 yrs ago

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
I have been looking for Rhythms on eBay and the like with no real luck.
unfortunately people have cottoned on seen 700-800 asked for said forks, i got a pair from germany for 250 landed about 2.5 yrs ago
This is mine from a few weeks back, set up a justsnipe 2 days out, my max bid was $351, stole the ebay auction at $177.50 with $33 postage.

It doesn't even creak :p