WTB 135x 12 Rear Hub

Dogcatcha

Likes Bikes
Looking for 135x 12mm bolt through axle rear cassette hub.
Prefer 6 bolt rotor type.
May consider full wheel.
Located Adelaide SA but consider all.
Thanks

L.P.

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I have a Blue Hope pro 2 12 x 135 if you want? 32 hole hub only, 6 bolt disc, decent condition, 8/10 bearings, lots of life left. Currently with XD Driver but can be swapped cheaply. $100 posted? Or i can lace up, i have a few rims that may suit, like a NOBL Carbon 38mm wide rim if you are keen on a high end built?

Dogcatcha

Likes Bikes
I have a Blue Hope pro 2 12 x 135 if you want? 32 hole hub only, 6 bolt disc, decent condition, 8/10 bearings, lots of life left. Currently with XD Driver but can be swapped cheaply. $100 posted? Or i can lace up, i have a few rims that may suit, like a NOBL Carbon 38mm wide rim if you are keen on a high end built?
Might be bit flash for frank but sounds worth a look..
have any pics of the hub mate..?

moorey

call me Mia
Ooooohhhh...and the 40poe. Nice.
@Dogcatcha, if you can be arsed chasing up the shimano freehub for it, nice options.
I’m unsure if the standard Evo and 40p freehub are same, and it’s just the hub body that is different. If same, I might have a spare shimano. Will check if needed.

L.P.

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Ooooohhhh...and the 40poe. Nice.
@Dogcatcha, if you can be arsed chasing up the shimano freehub for it, nice options.
I’m unsure if the standard Evo and 40p freehub are same, and it’s just the hub body that is different. If same, I might have a spare shimano. Will check if needed.
You’re a wealth of knowledge Moorey!! I knew none of this. Thanks.

Dogcatcha

Likes Bikes
Hey;

I’m not sure if this attachment worked, it’s so hard to get a photo uploaded to this website! Send me your phone number if you want and I’ll sms them...
Looks tidy but guess really lookin for standard cassette freehub rather than XD..
Have to see what I can work out.. less anyone has any ideas..?

moorey

call me Mia
Looks tidy but guess really lookin for standard cassette freehub rather than XD..
Have to see what I can work out.. less anyone has any ideas..?
I’ll check tonight for a spare Shimano driver. I’ve been running more XD drivers lately, so a swap could work.

moorey

call me Mia
I have no experience with XD freehub..
All my kits for regular cassettes..
What's the advantage of the XD..?
It’s a better interface, imho...and 10t rather than 11. The downside is it’s no good if you’re planning 10sp, and unless you find a special, the basic cassettes are 2-3 times the price of SLX/XT

moorey

call me Mia
Sorry @Dogcatcha, just had a check, and I’ve already got a couple of spare XD’s but not a Shimano driver.
Put a swap wanted up, there’s bound to be people who’ll exchange.

Dogcatcha

Likes Bikes
It’s a better interface, imho...and 10t rather than 11. The downside is it’s no good if you’re planning 10sp, and unless you find a special, the basic cassettes are 2-3 times the price of SLX/XT
Was looking at cassette options & like wtf.! Must be nightmare..
Can see where this fits with enduro & stuff but eesh..!

moorey

call me Mia
It’s not that hard. If you’re 11sp, and already have a shimano/sunrace cassette, stick with shimano freehub.
If you’re 10sp, you don’t have the options to worry about, it’s all shimano freehub.

Dogcatcha

Likes Bikes
It’s not that hard. If you’re 11sp, and already have a shimano/sunrace cassette, stick with shimano freehub.
If you’re 10sp, you don’t have the options to worry about, it’s all shimano freehub.
Still 26" & 9 speed.. LOL
May be time to consider 21 century drivetrains..