TAS WTB: 135x10mm bolt-thru axle

Isaakk

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Item: 135x10mm bolt-thru axle, preferably non-QR style
Condition: If it works okay i'm happy
Price: Whatever is reasonable, up to $40 inc post? End caps have already cost me $80 o_O
Pictures: Like this:

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
If you want a budget option, a bit of 10mm all thread and a couple of M10 bolts works a treat. Maybe not pretty, but it works

Sent from my G8441 using Tapatalk

Isaakk

Likes Bikes and Dirt
If you want a budget option, a bit of 10mm all thread and a couple of M10 bolts works a treat. Maybe not pretty, but it works
Thanks, had thought of that as an option (could probably find a bolt the right size) - might end up just doing that if sourcing a proper axle doesn't work out.

Another thought I had.. maybe contacting these guys and getting a custom M10 bolt made up? https://www.racebolts.com.au Going by pricing, it could end up costing about the same as a new "standard" style bolt-thru anyway, plus - titanium...

Last edited:

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
Thanks, had thought of that as an option (could probably find a bolt the right size) - might end up just doing that if sourcing a proper axle doesn't work out.

Another thought I had.. maybe contacting these guys and getting a custom M10 bolt made up? https://www.racebolts.com.au Going by pricing, it could end up costing about the same as a new "standard" style bolt-thru anyway, plus - titanium...
If postage is a better price than a trip to Bunnings let me know, I'll have more than enough left over

Sent from my G8441 using Tapatalk

Scotty675

Cable thief
Item: 135x10mm bolt-thru axle, preferably non-QR style
Condition: If it works okay i'm happy
Price: Whatever is reasonable, up to $40 inc post? End caps have already cost me $80 o_O
Pictures: Like this:
View attachment 366084
I should have something. Had a few sets of novatech hubs years ago that come with lots of options. Will go digging latter