NSW WTB - 190x50 air shock

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Item: rear shock - 190x50mm, AIR
Item Condition: the better it is the better I will feel
Reason for selling: I'm buying! I want it to make a frame work.
Price and price conditions: depends on the boner factor of what you have.
Extra Info: ummmm...yep, I like stuff. Bike is going to be hucked so no weak arse xx shocks please. Until I am desperate.
Pictures: send nudes.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
What the hell, is everyone looking for one of these at the moment? Watching this thread for discards.
It seems so. I have one...but I'd like something newer. Then I will have another to sell.

I have a shocks to sell...in bigger sizes.

Litenbror

Eats Squid
It seems so. I have one...but I'd like something newer. Then I will have another to sell.

I have a shocks to sell...in bigger sizes.
Might be interested in the one your going to sell, what are the details?

If I buy a shock in a bigger size then it's new frame time.

moorey

call me Mia
Not so fast. In non COVID times yes, but these days its put your name on the waiting list your frame might ship next year.
You just have to either buy super bespoke new, or outbid the flog sniping the s/h stuff.

Or sometimes there’s XS still on shop floors.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I'm chasing air for the Stumpy but if it's new bike time then I've never tried coil!
...and the stumpy is 190x50?

I have done plenty of coils. I prefer air. We all have our personal tastes. Only coil I have is a 3 inch stroke dh one. But...life's too short not to go big!

Litenbror

Eats Squid
...and the stumpy is 190x50?

I have done plenty of coils. I prefer air. We all have our personal tastes. Only coil I have is a 3 inch stroke dh one. But...life's too short not to go big!
With the yoke adaptor it is apparently. Have never gone coil and probably never will, I'm a light weight and don't send it so no need for the extra weight.

fatboyonabike

Captain oblivious
I have a POS Suntour one you can have...does nothing other than add weight to the frame, but it looks neat
swapped it out on the Mrs's Polygon, now has a slightly less POS FOX, but still looking for something betterer!

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I have a POS Suntour one you can have...does nothing other than add weight to the frame, but it looks neat
swapped it out on the Mrs's Polygon, now has a slightly less POS FOX, but still looking for something betterer!
Thanks, but I do have an older monarch I'll stick with in lieu of getting something nicer.