NSW WTB: 24" kids bike + 26"

swaz

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Item: 2x 24" MTB's plus an alloy 26er for the wife (medium)
Location: NSW. Road tripping to the south coast and maybe Canberra this weekend
Price range/Willing to Pay: depends, nothing over $150 each though
Extra Info:

After 2x 24" kids MTB's. Preferably with disc brakes and no front suspension. However, happy to look at V-brakes and front suspension and something for my wife.

Last edited:

spikenet

Likes Dirt
Item: 2x 24" MTB's plus an alloy 26er for the wife (medium)
Location: NSW. Road tripping to the south coast and maybe Canberra this weekend
Price range/Willing to Pay: depends, nothing over $150 each though
Extra Info:

After 2x 24" kids MTB's. Preferably with disc brakes and no front suspension. However, happy to look at V-brakes and front suspension and something for my wife.
I got a new Scott scale 24 jr plus in sales for under 400, gave up trying to find 2nd hand. Great bike, mostly good components, full rigid but with the plus tyres son doesn't mind it.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
Wow, plan ahead much?

Good luck mate, good kids bikes are hard to come by, especially at short notice.

swaz

Likes Bikes and Dirt
$150 too low? I've been following ones on Fleabay and they went for a lot less than this. Happy to pay for something decent, especially the 26" bike. You've misunderstood my intention and need. I don't want the kids bikes until the end of the year and because I am not traveling with the whole family it's a good opportunity to sus ones out if there are any around. If not, no big deal, I will just keep on looking. No need for the attitude.

Last edited:

swaz

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I got a new Scott scale 24 jr plus in sales for under 400, gave up trying to find 2nd hand. Great bike, mostly good components, full rigid but with the plus tyres son doesn't mind it.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
I'll email you