ACT FOUNDers keepers losers weepers

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
Have you got something else to ride? Slim pickings it seems for that combo.

Get Moorey to remove the 650b Flow3 rim and sell you the Hope Pro4 hub and lace it to a Flow3 26" rim!

binner

Hath shat hymself
Where did all the 26" kit go??!

I can't find a single thing on any of the trading platforms. I would have thought that there would be a bunch of rednundant 26" stuff out there now most have made the switch. At this rate I'm going to have to consider going new. Fucking killing me here.....
im ol skool....let me check in morning....

moorey

call me Mia
Cleaning your eyes out when, after a long intensive search of the image, you finally find said sneaky nut.

Johnny are you open to rims? Or still whole wheel only?
Don’t flatter yourself. Any junk if mine you’ve seen is secondhand.
Can you get another of the same rim? At least then spokes match....and the one thing I can’t, nay WONT abide on a bike, is mismatched wheels.
Is is a Duster? I had a straight one and gave it to a mate. It’s probably just on his spare pile gathering dust.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I'd wager being the old standard, your junk is more than second hand. I don't have any rims that would suit johnny's list of demands. Assuming nobody on here does 26 inch rims are cheaper than buying a whole new wheel.

What about mismatched tyres?

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
Hey folks,

Moorey - Nope, they are Rhythm Elite tubeless ready 28-hole.

Poodle - still much, much prefer a full wheel than a rim as I'd be replacing all of the spokes and would have to get the wheel built after my own attempt inevitably fails.

Binner - thanks anyway, mate.

Dales - I do but it's a 14 year old Cannondale with old RS Dukes that pretty much don't even compress anymore. I really need to get this bike back on the road.

At this point I'm willing to entertain almost any rim width (I know 30mm was ambitious, to say the least) down to 22mm inner. Also willing to offend Moorey's sensitivies by riding with mismatched wheels. This hack has gotta get back on the trails before the Xmas break!!!!

moorey

call me Mia
Johnny, here’s what I’ll do for you. Will post you a flow ex/hope Evo as a loaner, as my Christmas present, and thanks for your Mont work. Post it back when sorted. Will cost you less than $20. Happy with that?