VIC WTB 26" wheelset

kbekus

Likes Dirt
hey y'all, I'm after a newer wheelset for the eldest's Nicolai. The old Mavics are pretty, but the rear freehub is giving me the shits.

Item: Hope hubs, 20x110 front, 135 bolt up rear
Item Condition: Straight would be good, I can give them a true. Spinning well would be nice but I can replace bearings if needed.
Reason for selling:
Price and price conditions:
? dunno, what you got?
Extra Info: The bike's green, so black or silver hubs would be nice, but beggars and choosers and whatnot...
Pictures:

Labcanary

One potato, two potato, click
Not hope but, I've got a Mavic Crossmax SX, 26", 20x110mm.

It came with a set of forks I bought but I don't need the wheel.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

cooki_monsta

Likes Dirt

I have these I did want to keep the rear hope pro 2 Evo to lace to a new wheel

Hope tech enduro wheels, pro 4 front hub, pro 2 Evo 40t rear hub with xd driver.

Only the slightest of buckles and one very small ding in the back rim.

Both setup tubeless, front tyre is a 2.3 minion dhf rear tyre is a 2.3 high roller 2

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lucaw

Next in line

I have these I did want to keep the rear hope pro 2 Evo to lace to a new wheel

Hope tech enduro wheels, pro 4 front hub, pro 2 Evo 40t rear hub with xd driver.

Only the slightest of buckles and one very small ding in the back rim.

Both setup tubeless, front tyre is a 2.3 minion dhf rear tyre is a 2.3 high roller 2

May I ask how much?

cooki_monsta

Likes Dirt
I don't know yet to be honest. If I can keep the rear hub you can have everything else for $200

cooki_monsta

Likes Dirt
32 hole, the rims are less than 2 years old and were on my cube fritzz

I'll include the whole front wheel, rear rim, nipples, spokes, tyre tubeless valve etc

Unless you have a spare black hope pro 2 hub :) or can source one as I have a set of dt Swiss rims I want to lace the hubs to.

Lucaw

Next in line

I'll include the whole front wheel, rear rim, nipples, spokes, tyre tubeless valve etc

Unless you have a spare black hope pro 2 hub :) or can source one as I have a set of dt Swiss rims I want to lace the hubs to.

I don’t have anything, but if @kbekus doesn’t want them I’ll pm you to chat

moorey

call me Mia

You’re chasing a rear pro2 and selling those, yeah?

cooki_monsta

Likes Dirt
Basically if I can find another pro 2 I'll sell the wheels complete, if not unfortunately I'll take the one off the rear rim (it's actually the one you sold me a while back ;) )

moorey

call me Mia
Basically if I can find another pro 2 I'll sell the wheels complete, if not unfortunately I'll take the one off the rear rim (it's actually the one you sold me a while back ;) )

I need a pro4 for an alternate set. Prefer Boost but can boostinator it for spare. I could unlace a Pro2 if you needed it. Clear it with others in line first and let me know if interested.

cooki_monsta

Likes Dirt
Well I'm happy to unlace this one and sell the wheel ready for the pro 4.

I am fairly sure they have the same flange size so the spokes should fit

moorey

call me Mia
Well I'm happy to unlace this one and sell the wheel ready for the pro 4.

I am fairly sure they have the same flange size so the spokes should fit

I think I’m confused about what you wanted and what you’re offering….
Thought you were chasing a rear evo, and offering your wheelset (with cash adjustment)?
Or swapping our respective hubs?

Sorry if I’ve misread the situation. I thought you had a Pro4 rear, but it’s front.

So…let’s try this and see if I’m on the right track. If I sent you an evo 40t hub, you could do that wheelset with cash your way? It won’t actually solve my need for a pro4, but it will give me a usable 26 wheelset. The evo I have here is in a cracked rim doing.

cooki_monsta

Likes Dirt
Yep that’s basically what I’m after ;) I’m chasing an xd driver though as my ones on this wheel set at the moment, happy to take off and stuff with rags so no dirt gets in there

moorey

call me Mia
Yep that’s basically what I’m after ;) I’m chasing an xd driver though as my ones on this wheel set at the moment, happy to take off and stuff with rags so no dirt gets in there

I have at least 3 XD evo drivers….Could just send with one on….
Remind me where you’re situated?

cooki_monsta

Likes Dirt
Yarra Glen but I know a guy that lives in Ballarat and works where I do, we might be able to work something out