NSW WTB: 26in MTB rear wheel

richie_gt

Likes Bikes and Dirt
After the following items to complete a budget build commuter/hack bike:-

Item # 1: 26in MTB rear wheel, 135mm x 10mm, QR, hub to suit 10 speed Shimano cassette, 6 bolt disc mount.
Price: Less is more (budget build), tell me what you’ve got and we can talk price.
Condition: Must be in good condition, no play in hub, no buckles, flat spots, wheel runs true etc.
Location: Sydney (Inner West/CBD) – may consider paying for post if the right item shows up.

Item # 2: Found.

Item # 3 & 4: Found.

Cheers,

Richie.

Last edited:

woolybeast

Likes Dirt
WTB: 26in MTB rear wheel/headset reducer/Shimano 10 speed derailleur and shifter

I have a 10 sp Zee short caged clutched derailleur in excellent condition but i'm using the matching 10 sp shifter untill i find an XTR shifter. interested?

Greg

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I've got 3 different rear wheels to suit...what type of riding are you doing? (One wheel is an mtx39...awesome if your defying death, heavy if you're just cruising.)

richie_gt

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I have a 10 sp Zee short caged clutched derailleur in excellent condition but i'm using the matching 10 sp shifter untill i find an XTR shifter. interested?

Greg
Cheers for the offer but I think I'd prefer medium cage. Current setup is short cage and is compromised at times. Thanks anyway!

I've got 3 different rear wheels to suit...what type of riding are you doing? (One wheel is an mtx39...awesome if your defying death, heavy if you're just cruising.)
As mundane as this sounds most of riding will be commuting to and from work on the road. There will be the odd off road adventure, AM style riding. Doesn't have to be bombproof. If you have anything that suits let me know, cheers!

Ghostee

Likes Dirt
I will have a clutched slx RD, long cage, after the weekend once my zee RD has arrived.
Obviously used but in tip top condition still...

Am keeping the shifter though...

richie_gt

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I will have a clutched slx RD, long cage, after the weekend once my zee RD has arrived.
Obviously used but in tip top condition still...

Am keeping the shifter though...
Check back in when you're ready to sell. Probably still leaning towards medium cage at this stage. But if the price is right...

moorey

call me Mia
Reducer crown races are about $10 posted on ebay. I have a spare that is on loan, but is about to come back. Can get him to post it straight to you if you're needing it soon.

richie_gt

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Reducer crown races are about $10 posted on ebay. I have a spare that is on loan, but is about to come back. Can get him to post it straight to you if you're needing it soon.
Interested, not in a rush just gathering parts. Sling me a PM and we can go from there. Cheers!

Boom King

downloaded a pic of moorey's bruised arse
Cheers for the offer but I think I'd prefer medium cage. Current setup is short cage and is compromised at times. Thanks anyway!
Someone correct me if I'm wrong but pretty sure Zee is one cage length only.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男

As mundane as this sounds most of riding will be commuting to and from work on the road. There will be the odd off road adventure, AM style riding. Doesn't have to be bombproof. If you have anything that suits let me know, cheers!
I have a DT Swiss X1800 on DT swiss hubs with centre lock that would for the big. I have a matching front as well that is qr.

2 sizes, based around maximum cassette size. A dh oriented small and am oriented not so small.

moorey

call me Mia
Where did he say it had to be a zee? I think he meant he would hold out for a middy, not a Zee middy....
Item # 3 & 4: Shimano 10 speed derailleur and shifter. Preference to have clutched derailleur. Hanger type is vertical, I guess medium cage would suit. Not fussed on level of spec (Can be Deore/SLX/XT whatever).

richie_gt

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I have a DT Swiss X1800 on DT swiss hubs with centre lock that would for the big. I have a matching front as well that is qr.
Cheers for the offer but I'm after 6 bolt disc mount if possible. I have no idea what you mean "for the big?' I'm ok for front wheel, thanks anyway.

Where did he say it had to be a zee? I think he meant he would hold out for a middy, not a Zee middy....
Haha agreed I have no idea who all this Zee business came about...just after a Shimano 10sp medium short cage clutched deralliuer guys!

Here's the link to buy.
http://www.ebay.com.au/ulk/itm/381005504545

Ill see where mine is at. Told the guy I wasn't in a rush to get it back, but I think he's done with it if you're needing it quick.
No dramas, cheers for the link. I think I'm all sorted (had an offer from another burner) so no need to chase your mate, appreciate the offer though!

moorey

call me Mia
No wuckers. If you're done with it, someone else was interested in loaning it. I'll see off still so, and send it to them.

g-fish

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I've got a umf hub to sun ringle singletrack rim. 135x10 bolt up, but the axle is stuck in the hub. Needs an angle grinder and a new axle. Comes with a sram 9spd cassette. $50? I'm in Glebe.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I've got a umf hub to sun ringle singletrack rim. 135x10 bolt up, but the axle is stuck in the hub. Needs an angle grinder and a new axle. Comes with a sram 9spd cassette. $50? I'm in Glebe.
If richiendoesnt want that, shoot me a pm and we will work something out if...rim is reasonably straight and hub is sealed bearing?