Likes Bikes and Dirt
Item: 27.5 Wheelset
100x15 Front
142x12 Rear
XD Driver

Condition:
Functional will do

Price:
$250 (might stretch a little for quality)

Location: Sydney, but happy to have them shipped if they're good.

Ro100

Squid
Ive got a killer pair of Mavics for sale dirt cheap at $500.

I know its about double your budget but these were $1500 retail, and are in near new condition - only one small scratch on one of the stickers and no dents at all.

Jpez

Down on the left!
Sram Roam 30's. Not XD driver but does come with a near new 11sp Sunrise cassette.

jasco

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Ive got a killer pair of Mavics for sale dirt cheap at $500.

I know its about double your budget but these were $1500 retail, and are in near new condition - only one small scratch on one of the stickers and no dents at all.
Any more detail on the model etc?

Ro100

Squid
Any more detail on the model etc?
Yeah mate,

They are Mavic Crossmax XL with an XD driver fitted. I think I still have the shimano freehub somewhere if you want it. They are by far the best wheels ive ever owned and have never even needed tightening. The reason they are going so cheap is im chasing a quick sale to fund the next purchase (that has bloody boost or id keep them).

Ill chuck in free shipping if you want them. Alternatively you could come down and check them out in person before you buy, I'm certain that they wont dissapoint.

Specifications:
Rim Material: Maxtal aluminum
Wheel Size: 27.5
Tire Type: They come with some well worn Maxxis (DHR and Minion SS)
Rim Width: [internal] 23 mm, [external] 27 mm
Brake Compatibility: 6-bolt disc
Hubs: Mavic QRM+
Front Axle: 15mm quick-release
Rear Axle: 12 x 142mm thru-axle
Skewers: BX601 quick-release
Spokes: Zicral
Spoke Nipple: aluminum
Spoke Count: [front/rear] 24 / 24
Actual Weight: Black, 2.25, 15QR/12x142mm TA: 3630g
Recommended Use: all-mountain/enduro, mountain bike

I have chucked in a photo of them on the old bike. If you want a more recent shot let me know and ill grab one for you.

Pinkbikes review:

As a wheelset the Crossmax XLs are a homerun for Mavic. The weight is good, they are stiff and the last six months have proven they are a truly reliable option. What's more, with those polished, aluminium hubs and black rims we maintain they are damned good to look at too. If you aren't put off by the proprietary components, then they are a great option. We can't extend that praise to the Quest tyres though, we do think Mavic need to go back to the drawing board on that account, as the soft rubber and lack of feeling on the tread left us wishing for more. Mavic do acknowledge that this first generation of the Quest tyre isn't perfect and are working on a revised version at the moment.- Matt Wragg

Attachments

jasco

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Was thinking about 300 with the sunrace cassette and near new sram centreline discs.
Cheers, will let you know. I think I’ve found a set through FB. If they fall through I’ll send you a message