TAS WTB - 80-100mm 26" Forks

frozenhole

Likes Dirt
Looking to resurrect my old 1999 DMR Trailstar frame. I'm on the hunt for some equally old QR 80-100mm travel forks. Prefer Marzocchi DJ or some old Fox. If you have some gathering dust in the back of the shed drop me a line.

moorey

call me Mia
I have a set of f100's. Legs are average, missing some decals too, but mint stanchions with fresh service and new seals.

c3024446

Likes Bikes and Dirt
What's your budget? I've got some 2008(?) F100RLs that i have all the parts to put back together, refurbished damper, new seals etc, but in two minds whether to built it up or keep the items as spares.

Decals are a bit rough, fork lowers have yellowed a bit, and the brake hose clamp has broken - but the stanchions are mint as above.

frozenhole

Likes Dirt
What's your budget? I've got some 2008(?) F100RLs that i have all the parts to put back together, refurbished damper, new seals etc, but in two minds whether to built it up or keep the items as spares.

Decals are a bit rough, fork lowers have yellowed a bit, and the brake hose clamp has broken - but the stanchions are mint as above.
The lower the better (No set amount). I'd be happy with some old Marzocchi DJs as I know they'll be cheaper but if the right set of Foxs came along I would definitely be interested.

frozenhole

Likes Dirt
Still on the hunt. Almost had a pair but the steerer was 30mm too short.

Steerer needs to be at least 190mm.

Anyone?