FOUND

Switch

huskier headed gent
Item: Large Hardtail Frame
Location: Myrtleford - Hotham. Will pay for postage for the right bike
Item Condition: Very Good to Excellent
Reason for buying: Refining the fleet
Price and price conditions: Upto $250
Extra Info: Before I pull the trigger on a Brand X HT-01 I thought I would put it out there to see if anyone is selling an aggressive all mountain style hardtail frame, low, slack etc.
I have components from 26" bikes that I want to transfer over to a more aggressive all mountain style hardtail frame to replace the XC and DJ rigs.
It will be mainly for taking the kids with a bike trailer etc. but would be good to have something that I can have a play on as well when not using my Nomad.
135mm QR rear axle.
Tapered or 1 1/8" steerer (current fork 140mm 1 1/8" Fox 32)
26" or 27.5 that I can run a 140mm fork and 26 wheels on.

Let me know if there is anything floating around the land of Rotorburn

Jpez

Down on the left!
I saw a large( I think) Ragley Marley on the FB bss pages this morning for $200.
No idea if it’s fits your requirements tho

moorey

call me Mia
Looked at CRC’s specials?

Edit. Slim pickings, and the nukeproof scout is boooo-st.

Last edited:

Switch

huskier headed gent
I saw a large( I think) Ragley Marley on the FB bss pages this morning for $200.
No idea if it’s fits your requirements tho
Yes saw that but an XL and he has drilled out the rear to take 12mm rear axle. Part of the inspiration to put up this WTB to see what's around.

Switch

huskier headed gent
Looked at CRC’s specials?
Yes if nothing else comes up I will pull the trigger on a Brand X HT01. There is a NS Clash with the Germans but $100+ for a headset to suit starts getting out of the wife acceptable price range.

moorey

call me Mia
Probably true but I love the fact that Burners are generally a trustworthy lot. o_O
I hear you.
I just know that when I list WTB’s and sale items on here these days, I generally get crickets. Haven’t been burned on there, after hundreds of trades, but generally stick to people with mutual friends, or check out their profile well.
I’ll keep an eye out for you.

fatboyonabike

Captain oblivious
Hey bud, you still after
I have a Tranny Vagrant with 1.5 straight HT currently built up for this exact purpose, but wanting to strip down and move parts over to something more frisky like a HT 29er.
it has modified Lyriks with tapered steerer, and solid wheels
pm if you are keen, can get some photos to you