wtb: Crankset, Sprocket, Cassette, Derailleur & Shifter - FOUND

fimpBIKES

Likes Dirt
Item: Crankset to suit 73mm Threaded (Euro) bottom bracket (non-boost), prefer sprocket included.
Location: Hunter NSW, but ok to pay post or drive up and down the coast a bit.
Price range/Willing to Pay:Depends on condition/brand etc + if need postage
Extra Info:
Wanting to try shorter cranks on new build, 165 to 150mm depending on whats out there.
Have 24mm bearing bottom bracket at the moment but will buy 30mm new one if the cranks are sick enough.
Not fussed if they are pretty or pretty scuffed up, prefer to avoid used carbon.

Item: 8, 9,10 speed Rear Derailleur & Shifter, prefer cassette included.
Location: Hunter NSW, but ok to pay post or drive up and down the coast a bit.
Price range/Willing to Pay:Depends on condition/brand etc + if need postage
Extra Info:
- 8, 9 or 10 speed (eg microshift advent, zee, saint etc) setup. Biggest sprocket 36tooth is kind of what I'm going for
- short or medium cage with a clutch
- To suit regular removable hangar style mount.
- Little bit bent is ok, but not mangled beyond reCOGnition
- Prefer bar mount shifter not i-spec, but can work with either.

moorey

call me Mia
I’ll have a hunt, but you’re aware you won’t get clutched in 8/9sp other than a 9sp hack with a sram shifter with 10sp tweaked shimano derailleur?

fimpBIKES

Likes Dirt
I’ll have a hunt, but you’re aware you won’t get clutched in 8/9sp other than a 9sp hack with a sram shifter with 10sp tweaked shimano derailleur?
thanks appreciate it, don't want to spend up big in case I don't like it.
I think that was me secretly hoping someone bought a box prime9 set up and couldn't get along with it

moorey

call me Mia
thanks appreciate it, don't want to spend up big in case I don't like it.
I think that was me secretly hoping someone bought a box prime9 set up and couldn't get along with it
Ah, I actually wasn’t thinking about (or read properly) box/Microshift etc. I’m living in the past.
Can’t help with cranks. I have 165’s but holding onto them. See what cokey has and chat next week. I’m going to be MIA until early next week.

cokeonspecialtwodollars

Fartes of Portingale
Thanks, are the saint or zee rear d the type that go on to a regular hanger? Look like they might be the direct type?
Your frames are probably a lot newer/snazzier than mine
The Saint is direct mount, I purchased it by mistake sometime in the early 2000's never fitted as I didn't have a frame to suit. All the others including the Zee derailleur are standard mount.

What length/ spacing are the zees
They are FC-M640 so 68/73mm spacing and 175mm length.

size and width on that gold saint BB
It's a SM-BB80. 24mm spindle and 68/73mm spacing. If my memory serves me correctly I probably had the Zee cranks installed with it.

Well if we are going to be picking through @cokeonspecialtwodollars 's box of bits, did I see a chain guide in there?
Have a few different guides again in various stages of decay. The top four are all ISCG-OLD and the bottom two are ISCG-05. Pretty sure I want to keep the carbon one in case I ever get the old Ticket S frame running again.
20230601_085233-01.jpeg

The sharks have smelt blood and are circling. Obviously @fimpBIKES has first right of refusal for anything there but if he doesn't need it then you're welcome to make an offer.

fimpBIKES

Likes Dirt
sorry pinkp, that zee mech + shifter are precisely what im after (10 speed?), and that saint bb would be nice
How much Mr C? Pourhouse meet up?

What sort of mech is in the box, just curious

cokeonspecialtwodollars

Fartes of Portingale
sorry pinkp, that zee mech + shifter are precisely what im after (10 speed?), and that saint bb would be nice
How much Mr C? Pourhouse meet up?

What sort of mech is in the box, just curious
Yep, everything 10 speed. I'll send you a message to arrange a meet up.

Mech and shifter in the box are 11 speed SRAM (possibly GX).