QLD WTB - Forks 26" 11/8" Straight steerer 9mm UPDATED

moorey

call me Mia
I have updated the first post.

Looking for 130 to 150mm now
Happy to service as long as there is a guide available
Unless you needed seals, revs are a doddle, and plenty of info available....I watch Stoo do mine all the time...

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Nope, but he's the only one who'll put up with moorey's innane questions like, if I use water instead of oil can I save $5? & what about if we weld a boxxer crown and a furby to it?
Water is not a good lube...just makes shit sticky and causes chaff.

DJR

Likes Dirt
If your frame will accept it and you don't mind a little extra stack height under the head tube you could get an ec44-40 headset bottom cup and fit a 1.5 taper fork in there, might give you more options ( such as an ex giant OD2 fork that go for cheap money on here , just change the top headset cup and stem to the giant od2 one as well )

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
If your frame will accept it and you don't mind a little extra stack height under the head tube you could get an ec44-40 headset bottom cup and fit a 1.5 taper fork in there, might give you more options ( such as an ex giant OD2 fork that go for cheap money on here , just change the top headset cup and stem to the giant od2 one as well )
Nope...........

moorey

call me Mia
Nope, but he's the only one who'll put up with moorey's innane questions like, if I use water instead of oil can I save $5? & what about if we weld a boxxer crown and a furby to it?
Fuck paying for anything, I flog all his supplies. :woot: