WTB, Help me find these elastic tie straps

discofrank

Likes Dirt
Ok so
I am trying the find these elastic straps to tie/secure a bikes wheel to a trailer that has been made for shuttles ( i cant change the trailer )

now these ties/straps will do the job but we only have 1! we need at least 20!
the 1 we have come from Rotoura in NZ funnily enough they use them on their shuttles ( no it was not me who got the tie/strap, I am just trying to find them )

they have a nice little plastic clip that allows the cord to go in and when tightened and pulled into the clip it will not come out
they are approx 8mm in diam not sure on the length, if I can find some smaller ie 6mm diam ones that should do too

cheers!

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
A well equipped camping/outdoor shop should be able to hook you up with those. I didn't like them when I was in Rotorua. On my shuttle trailer I use old tubes like huge rubber bands. They last a long time and work a treat if you can get the angles.

discofrank

Likes Dirt
A well equipped camping/outdoor shop should be able to hook you up with those. I didn't like them when I was in Rotorua. On my shuttle trailer I use old tubes like huge rubber bands. They last a long time and work a treat if you can get the angles.
tried them apparently with no luck

mm tubes are cheap!

cheers!

99_FGT

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Try a decent chandlery (not the guy off friends, the ones that sell boat parts) - looks something like a 'tyga grip' from a google search

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
tried them apparently with no luck

mm tubes are cheap!

cheers!
I'm quite shocked. I don't have any photos and won't be near the trailer for ages, so can't get one. Basically loop tube around anchor point on trailer relevant to bikes position. Reach it up to bar, seat, wheel, stem, whatever and hook it on. Shorten tube as required using a knot or by wrapping it over. Kind of make sense? It's pretty straight forward. When done tight enough it holds my bikes on while driving some pretty rough roads. The tubes last for ages too.

discofrank

Likes Dirt
Pushys have them in with the bike racks.
legend!

http://www.pushys.com.au/jetblack-jetrack-bungee-pack-4pc-black-orange.html

I'm quite shocked. I don't have any photos and won't be near the trailer for ages, so can't get one. Basically loop tube around anchor point on trailer relevant to bikes position. Reach it up to bar, seat, wheel, stem, whatever and hook it on. Shorten tube as required using a knot or by wrapping it over. Kind of make sense? It's pretty straight forward. When done tight enough it holds my bikes on while driving some pretty rough roads. The tubes last for ages too.

yer i got ya! cheers!