VIC Found. Large 160mm(ish) frame. 27.5

moorey

call me Mia
Item: As above. Prefer alloy, prefer non boost. MUST be threaded BB. MUST be large. MUST be 27.5"
I adore my medium suppressor, but it always felt a tiny bit small. Moving from a medium to a large spitty, and angleset in the suppressor shortening it's reach slightly more, it just feels cramped now.
Condition: As long as rock solid, I don't mind a few paint scuffs.
Price: $1000-1200 non covid style dollars.
Reason: My favourite bike is feeling a little cramped these days :(
Info: In a perfect world, something like a Patrol (Suppressor is essentially identical bike to the first model Patrols), or maybe V2 gen2 Rune, or even a Range.
No Giant/Spesh/Yeti/Trek

Last edited:

moorey

call me Mia
Looks like its the whole bike now rather than frame only
Yep. With that spec, and mismatching wheels, I’d say it’s about $1000 over what it’s worth, or at least what it would have got before Covid. Even as the frame alone it’s a lot more than I paid less for my two-year-old rune frame a couple of years ago. That’s five years old now, and quite possibly bought on clearance for $1600 new.

Last edited:

yuley95

soft-arse Yuley is on the lifts again
Yep. With that spec, and mismatching wheels, I’d say it’s about $1000 over what it’s worth, or at least want it what I’ve got before Covid. Even as the frame alone it’s a lot more than I paid less for my two-year-old rune frame a couple of years ago. That’s five years old now, and quite possibly bought on clearance for $1600 new.
Agree. But I also bet someone pays close to full asking price. :sad face:

moorey

call me Mia
Agree. But I also bet someone pays close to full asking price. :sad face:
I have no doubt you’re correct in the current climate.
Love the Runes, but I’d rather wait for a v3 (or at least the V2 gen 2 model). They’ll start popping up soon.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Do it. Awesome bikes, would never have sold mine if not too small. I’d like a later v2 or a v3 this time.
I have no doubts, but like the last time a frame of high want and minimum need popped up on here...this would be savage overlap with other bikes I Bary have time for at the moment. But this a sexy beast. I think if it was a Spitfire I'd bust a nut and get it.

moorey

call me Mia
No longer chasing. Learning to live with the sizing of the Tranny again, and loving how it rides after racing on it the last 2 weekends.