WTB - Purple stem 35-50mm

Miguel75

Likes Dirt
I need a purple 31.8 stem to finish off my daughters bike. Not stressed on brand though must be purple. Let me know what you have.

moorey

call me Mia
Your still a dick.
*you're just trying to sell your own stock. :kiss:
But seriously, I was trying to offer good solutions, and you attempted to dismiss 2 of them because they weren't from your store. I apologise to OP for getting this thread off track trying to help.

No Skid Marks

Blue Mountain Bikes Brooklyn/Lahar/Kowa/PO1NT Raci
*you're just trying to sell your own stock. :kiss:
But seriously, I was trying to offer good solutions, and you attempted to dismiss 2 of them because they weren't from your store. I apologise to OP for getting this thread off track trying to help.
ahh bullshit. I just posted a stem I know about. You posted a brick, just to trump me cause your a dick that carries a grudge. Grow up dude.
the later stems are good choices for the OP.

Last edited:

moorey

call me Mia
ahh bullshit. I just posted a stem I know about. You posted a brick, just to trump me cause your a dick that carries a grudge. Grow up dude.
the later stems are good choices for the OP.
Yeah nah. I didn't even see your first post, as I've got you on 'ignore'. Only looked after you had a crack. No grudge, I still ride and recommend your stuff to people.....even though you're a flog.