WTB , Santa Cruz Bronson 2016 . Found Please remove

SideFX

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Item : SC BRONSON 2 , medium FOUND FOUND
Condition : Mint
Price : ??
Extra Info : . Looking at getting another trail bike . Looking for a SC Bronson v2 < B2 > only size medium .

Last edited:

Bretto172

Likes Dirt
Bronson

Let me know if you find a good deal on an XL haha.. Thinking of switching out my Nomad frame for the new Bronson.. Or buy a 'budget' build 5010 to be my trail bike.. If the Aussie dollar was better it would be easier to get by the wife!

xcmtber

Squid
Yep. I have a 2015 5010 that I'm trying to sell and upgrade to a 2016. Retail at 4900 has gone through the roof thanks to the dollar! Good luck :)

SideFX

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Yep, 4.5k for a simple bicycle frame with a basic air shock is a joke...
Yep , complete is a better option which is crazy . Im going the X01DH from your mates , Its cheeper than buying the frame then doing a build if you want full gourmet . The Xo1 DH is really up to date , wheelset sux balls though . The C "S" build is bang for buck with some volume spacers .

Last edited:

SideFX

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Let me know if you find a good deal on an XL haha.. Thinking of switching out my Nomad frame for the new Bronson.. Or buy a 'budget' build 5010 to be my trail bike.. If the Aussie dollar was better it would be easier to get by the wife!
No " GOOD " deals , anymore . There are a few sharks dealers offering there "own " custom bamboozle you deal build consisting of non boost forks, low end mixed drive trains , old school cockpits , mini dropper , flex wheels and my personal fav " Custom tuning of the rear air shock " .

Bretto172

Likes Dirt
No " GOOD " deals , anymore . There are a few sharks dealers offering there "own " custom bamboozle you deal build consisting of non boost forks, low end mixed drive trains , old school cockpits , mini dropper , flex wheels and my personal fav " Custom tuning of the rear air shock " .
I'm hearing ya.. I got my V3 Nomad in the first batch delivered and actually got a great deal, enough discount on the frame to go a decent wheel upgrade. As much as I'd like to go the new bronson I think I'll stick with what I've got unless a miracle deal
Comes up.. Wouldn't mind an original 5010 in XL, but hard to find in that size..