WTB: XL XC/Trail/Enduro dual suspension

Item: XL XC/Trail/Enduro bike
Location: Ideally Sydney but I regularly travel to Canberra and Melbourne
Price range/Willing to Pay: $2000 - $3500
Extra Info: I'm 195cm tall and probably short in the torso compared to limbs. Haven't done anything on dirt since I was a kid. Probably won't race initially - really just want to get out for fitness, improve bike control and scare myself a bit.

I know the price bracket is broad. I'd rather pick up something amazing towards the upper end rather than a 2014 Trek for $2k. No major rush either but I've been looking for 2 months and good XL bikes seem rare (or I'm looking in the wrong places).

born-again-biker

Is looking for a 16" bar
G'Day,

I'm not sure if this might interest you but I'm thinking about selling my bike.
It's a 2015 Giant Trance XL.
It has about 1 trillion dollars worth of upgrade parts & is an awesome do-it-all bike.
I'm about 191 cms and I have the cockpit set-up as a nice compromise between short/wide and enough reach/stack.
It's not the biggest XL bike out there, nor is it the smallest....but it's very capable & I have ridden all kinds of different terrain on it & it handles it all with speed & agility.
I have attached a quick photo....let me know if it doesn't open....
cheers

Attachments

Nerf Herder

Wheel size expert
If you are looking for a frame, I have this.

1. Pole Evolink 150 XL Black demo frame – ridden 4 times, Will come Rochox Debonair Monarch Plus, Maxle, 142/148 dropouts and Cane Creek 40 headset. RRP $3100, Sale price $2400 with 5 year manufacturers warranty

Build kit also available.

Link Sports was the local support, but as of end April we no longer are. Shortest contract ever, but meh.

For what it's worth, I'm keeping mine ... 29 rocks ... I'm happy to ride Pole.

G'Day,

I'm not sure if this might interest you but I'm thinking about selling my bike.
It's a 2015 Giant Trance XL.
It has about 1 trillion dollars worth of upgrade parts & is an awesome do-it-all bike.
I'm about 191 cms and I have the cockpit set-up as a nice compromise between short/wide and enough reach/stack.
It's not the biggest XL bike out there, nor is it the smallest....but it's very capable & I have ridden all kinds of different terrain on it & it handles it all with speed & agility.
I have attached a quick photo....let me know if it doesn't open....
cheers
I'm probably after a longer frame but out of curiosity, what are the upgrades and how much are you wanting?

If you are looking for a frame, I have this.

1. Pole Evolink 150 XL Black demo frame – ridden 4 times, Will come Rochox Debonair Monarch Plus, Maxle, 142/148 dropouts and Cane Creek 40 headset. RRP $3100, Sale price $2400 with 5 year manufacturers warranty

Build kit also available.

Link Sports was the local support, but as of end April we no longer are. Shortest contract ever, but meh.

For what it's worth, I'm keeping mine ... 29 rocks ... I'm happy to ride Pole.
Oh god. Love these bikes but probably kills the budget. What's the price with the build kit?

Z

Zaf

Off topic, but did someone else pip the contract out from underneath them? or did they just go back to doing their international ordering process?