QLD WTB - XS/S bike

RangaWal

Likes Bikes
Item: Looking for a bike for my 11yo son. Doesn't need to anything to great, just want some good quality.
Price range/Willing to Pay: up to about $700
Extra Info: Prefer 27.5, but 26 would be fine on the right bikem

Last edited:

moorey

call me Mia
Cool. It actually belongs to Mitch from Single Trail Racks. Grabbed it to try out for neighbors grandson. Been on the hunt for a nice spec small trail bike for ages. This is XS, so might be too small. Not ‘selling for a friend’, which I know is frowned upon, but will pass on Mitch’s D’s if it’s still available.
@RangaWal:
Full XT 1x11sp with m785 brakes and icetech. Good novatech hubs on basic 27.5 rims. (Can’t recall what ATM). Factory CTD floatX shock. Evolution series 34’s. Carbon bars of some sort. Eten dropper is sticky. Lifts manually, but not under its own steam. I gave it a lube but you can’t add air or do much to these. Mitch is after $1300 but I could swap out the shock to a good no piggyback shock and swap to 10sp gear to bring the price down (assuming Mitch is happy for me to top him up).

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Been looking for an XS or S Superlight frame or something similar for some time now. They don't pop up much or I might be in the wrong place.

I'm up for anything you might be ready to find a new home.

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski

Please view this ad:

Santa Cruz SuperLight MTB,

Price: $1,200

Download the application from the Google Play Store.

Sent from my G8441 using Tapatalk

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock

Please view this ad:

Santa Cruz SuperLight MTB,

Price: $1,200

Download the application from the Google Play Store.

Sent from my G8441 using Tapatalk
Thanks @Plankosaurus. Ideally just after a frame to recycle my goodies but will see if Mrs likes the colour as a first step.

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Thanks @Plankosaurus. Ideally just after a frame to recycle my goodies but will see if Mrs likes the colour as a first step.
Doh, She approves but that Palm Beach isn't the Palm Beach about an hours drive from here.

It would be like Steve McQueen in The Great Escape to get across the QLD border even if it was close by.

rockmoose

his flabber is totally gastered
Thanks moorey. My lad would have got 12 months out of it, before I'd be shuffling the parts to the next size.

Glad the lad has got his stoke on.

Sent from my SM-A205YN using Tapatalk