WTSFLC Ride Thread.

J@se

Breezeway Bandit
I might bring some gear, been wanting to try some bike photography for a while now... Jase, you know how to use a SLR camera ?

Al - Saturday's good for me, keen for the rib bruiser if everyone else is...
I reckon I could operate one with some shimz.:)

Last edited:

Nerf Herder

Wheel size expert
^^Can you Drive ??? I may be able to pick you up on the way I think ... I'll likely be at the in-laws ??? I'll just check what the plan is with the Warden and let you know ?

I wanna see the g-force face :D

Plow King

Little bit.
I might come down to photo and film, it would be nice to get out of the house. (If Chris brings down his video camera:p).

Plus I can capture Chris taking the Sam Hill lines! The world needs to know...
I don't have a video camera, I'll see what I can steal. The world isn't ready to take my lines, they can try but it will end in tragedy.

I can pick you up ... no probs
Sounds good.

I can drive if I stay off the pills...:p

It shouldn't be a problem getting myself down there that way I can take off if my shoulder starts giving me sh*t.

The berms have been proven to age your face by 2 years per run, I'm actually only 16 yrs old. Even if I look 40! The G-forces are an insidious menace... Stay young, go slow. Thats my new motto.

And Plow... well you can tell he's been riding there for a while.
Pills ey? Fark dat, get on em' I say.

I dunno... Sam Hill asks me for cornering tips...

KTHNXBYE

taibo

Eats Squid
I can pick you up ... no probs

I forgot it was mothers day on Sunday ... so some of you will be busy getting gifts ... bawahahahaha ... I've been scheduled to be driving all over Sydney, visiting various Muthas so no can do Sunday.

Who's up for Saturday arvo ?? 1ish ... can do local or head to Mark's Rib bruiser track ??

taibo, if you can make it do you mind if 3 of us bludge shuttles in your Ute ??? otherwise I'll see what I can wrangle with the brother in-law.

let me know what you prefer
yeah should be sweet. My wife has kindly offered to do shuttles for us. Any chance we can make it a morning sesh?

Nerf Herder

Wheel size expert
Do you have a tripod?
I was going to do the ..." I bring me tripod around every day " ... thingy ... but it just don't work for Asians :p

BTW gents ... I introduce you to Tai (Taibo) ... the man is lucky enough to have a generous Shuttling Missus ... and I thought him having a UTE was cool .... jealous jealous under pants :D.

Will let you know if I can do the Saturday morning ... tomorrow.

taibo

Eats Squid
I was going to do the ..." I bring me tripod around every day " ... thingy ... but it just don't work for Asians :p

BTW gents ... I introduce you to Tai (Taibo) ... the man is lucky enough to have a generous Shuttling Missus ... and I thought him having a UTE was cool .... jealous jealous under pants :D.

Will let you know if I can do the Saturday morning ... tomorrow.
thanks Nerf!

Saturday morning would be awesome then i have saturday arvo to get mothers day present! :D

Plow King

Little bit.
Saturday morning ey... I think I have a party on Friday night but I will make the effort to wake up or stay up... Either that or turn up drunk like last time, ey Jase.

Either way sounds good.

Nerf Herder

Wheel size expert
Boyz ... I can only do Saturday Arvo (I'll say 1 @ the school at this stage) ... sorry ... Tai let me know if you can make it ASAP if possible else I need to arrange a shuttle (no need to bother your Missus ... there will be plenty of drivers).

Chris PM me your addy for pickup ... unless you can pick him up on your way Jase ??? (I can drop off if you bail early).

Plow King

Little bit.
Yeah, I can pick the MAD PINNER up, if he Doesnt't beat me up because he is a mad pinner.:p

What do you say to 12 o'clock at the shops Chris? The later start should let you get some sleep at least.
Yeah, sounds good.. I like the proposition of sleep.

Oddjob, You're more than welcome to come, more the merrier.

MJS

Likes Bikes and Dirt
do you need a lift ?? or are you right to get down there ?? Let me know, I can swing by if needed.
Oddjob, if you need a lift depending on where you live I can probably pick you up also, I live on the North Shore...

Matt- D8

Likes Dirt
Hey fellas, im up for Bulli this coming SAT 10th.
However i am in need of shuttles, i can get there with no dramas, but getting up and down the mountain may be difficult,
There also may be a total of 4, howz that sound Plus We ( group of 4) may have accsess to a ute, so that a Plus

Keep me updated, eith PM me or reply through this or myn Thread ( organisation one).

Cheers Matt:)

Nerf Herder

Wheel size expert
im an inner!
can someone PM me the meet point...got no idea where it is.
PM sent.

Matt ... I'll let you know 80% likely at this stage.

*edit. I'll likely have a UTE as well ... or a trailer with the mighty lazer ...
Chris, Mark, Andrew, Tai ... prolly matt in Tai's Ute
Me, John + 1 mate (iffy), blake ... so room for 1 maybe 3 in mine I guess.

Matt ... assume your other 4 are set re shuttle ... ie, access to ute ??

Last edited: