WTSFLC Ride Thread.

J@se

Breezeway Bandit
Boon it RANDO YOU OWE ME $5!!:lol:

Take care man. Them's the breaks when you're big in the cement industry.

Ev

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Sorry to see you're leaving us russdog. On to bigger and better things though huh.

Gotta have a farewell ride and a few beers I think!

debeer

Likes Dirt
It's a good thing you cutting your hair before you go. As a matter of fact in WA, if your hair hangs behind your ears you qualify for benefits from centrelink (water saving initiative). If like rus your hair is more 'metro sexual' and may even encroach on your eyes you run the risk do being wrapped in white sheet, placed in the town square and only the men folk from town are invited to throw rocks at you. The women folk have a choice of either walking 3 miles (wa miles = 347km in nsw) to collect rocks from the old riverbed or risk being struck by rocks whilst trying to retrieve them from around the 'poofdah' bloodied sheet.

Don't bother handing out your email, just shoot us a message stick. In WA, broadband is a fat elastic.

Anyway, See you this weekend and next.

Last edited:

Nerf Herder

Wheel size expert
good riddance !! :cell:

8am ANSTO Sunday ... if anybody wants to watch me sweat like a pig and have a heartledge ... hopefully last ride on the NOX.

BLAKE-2234

Likes Bikes and Dirt
id like to introduce myself here my names blake im 22 and i just bought a new whyte 146s and want to get into trail riding etc raced downhill a few years ago but fell out of the sport after i got my license and work got in the way and yeah lost will power for riding, but i really want to get back into it and build some fitness esp seeing as ansto is just up the road from me lol

i look forward to riding with you guys soon and getting back into it

MJS

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Orange is posted off. Down to 1 bike. Situation Critical.:flame:
Nooooo !!! I only have the one bike at the moment too, but I plan on building up a hardtail soon, got too many parts sitting around that need to be used. That's my excuse anyway :) Which bike do you still have, the 575 ?

We should try and get a ride happening again, I still need to check out Old Mans Valley, anybody up for it sometime soon ?

ToranaJudd

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Hey guys,

Do any of you know the username of the young chap from down Nowra way that you all rode Funnel Web with..?

Keen to get in contact about the track as we are planning a trip soon and would like to know if we need to bring tools to get it back to scratch post the fires.

Judd

russthedog

Likes Bikes and Dirt
i still ride, im not original crew, maybe 50%.

been riding a trail in WA called Kalamunda circuit. Holy shit it is so good.

jrewing

Eats Squid
I ride every weekend...Motooooo. Old man valley once a week as well.

I'm not original either....

Btw what are good Enduro tracks around that are a lap, not one point to another?

taibo

Eats Squid
hi im taibo
i shave my legs, wear lycra, ride roadies and on the odd occasion ride bikes with knobby tyres.
looking for like minded males for long walks on the beach

J@se

Breezeway Bandit
Hi I'm Jasebo.

I dont shave anything, wear lycra undies, haven't ridden a bicycle for a few months.
I too like walking on the beaches, but not too far as I may get sweaty.